She laughed "I'm not kicking you I'm just asking."

"To LA or by my grandparents?"

"Your grandparents."

"The day after tomorrow. Why? Your going to miss me?"

"Girl bye." She laughed and went into a silence

"What's wrong? What made you ask that?"

"I hope I don't sound fucked up by this but it's... getting hard"

I raised a eyebrow "Hard with what-

She sent me a look making me immediately catch on

"Oh the tension." I said

She nodded "Sexual tension. Especially since the other night. And I'm a grown ass woman, I can calm myself... only for so long though."

I should have probably mention that the other night we ALMOST kissed. She got up before things could go there and we haven't talked about it since.

"I understand but would it be so much of a bad thing?"

"Um yes you're married."

"On a break." I corrected her

"Oh well, that ring is still on that finger. No matter how much attractive you are or how strong the sexual tension is, the last thing I want to do is make things worse for you."

I nodded "I guess you're right."

"And with this being said, a shirt on around the house will be nice for the last two days being here."

"Okay, no more short ass shorts. You ain't slick, ma."

"This is my house. Sorry if I'm making your little pickle hard."

My jaw dropped as she smirked grabbing her bowl of popcorn.

Little? Sis must have me mistaken for them wack niggas in her phone.

I grabbed the bowl out of her hand making her turn around. I put it over to where she wouldn't reach it.

"What was said?" I questioned

"Morgan stop playing. Give me my popcorn." She tried reaching for the bowl

"Huh?"

"Morgan!" She yelled frustrated at our height differences

I chuckled giving it to her not even noticing how close her body was to mine. She playfully mushed me and glanced up making us get better eye contact.

Slowly I felt her lean in while I stood there letting her make her move. Some reason I didn't stop or move out the way. I truly wanted to see how far she was going to go.

Before her lips could touch mine the door bell rung. I let out the breath i was holding in for dear life and cleared my throat.

Miracle eyes were no longer on me they were more so everywhere else but me.

"I should get that." She said