Part 3

Chapter is not at all edited.

2800+ wordssssss.

Do hit the star button leave your precious comments.

Would you rather go for Indian wedding or Christian Wedding?

Would you rather punch your best friend or your crush?

Would you rather wear all black to a wedding or all red?👽

He did everything, tried every possible way so that I could back out of this marriage, Jaiveer hasn't left a chance to humiliate me, make me remind that how successful he is and how much of a loser I am.

He never stopped to taunt me that I am an opportunist and so privileged.

And still I am the bitch that I couldn't stop myself from loving him. Since when did I fall so hard for him?

Was it that day when I was crying because my first pet died and it was him who hugged me. I was just 14 that time and my heart flutter at him for the first time.

Or that day when he slammed the takeaway on my face and said that he is doing this because my mum told him to and he respects her so much.

Mom and dad loves me and Savannah so much but still there were times when they were not present when we needed them and I totally understand due to their hectic schedule.

I've been seeing Jaiveer from the childhood, he is always so cold and closed off but he does smile with my family, he does spends time with his brothers, he used to be atleast little approachable to me until I ruined everything when I proposed to him in my 18th birthday, I couldn't stop myself, he thinks it was just a crush and my feelings will fade away with the time.

But it didn't, it increased in such extent that even if I want to I couldn't stop myself.

Jaiveer never looked at me in that way, his gaze never holds passion or desire for me, is it because of our 8 years age gap? Even his Friend Abhimaan Raichand and his Wife Sayantika Sharma has the same 8 years age gap and they are so happy, they even had a son and living their life happily.

Then why can't us?

It's toxic that there are so many guys out there wanting to date me and here I am obsessing over someone who doesn't even spare me a glance at me.

(Same Shravani sameee *us moment")

Jaiveer is my ruin and I've tried to get away from him, tried to remind myself that it will be me who will get hurt at last still I want him.

My love for him is obsessive and toxic and I still wants him.

My parents has warned me, they told me not to get married this soon and concentrate on my well growing career, they knows why Jaiveer wants to get married. They are totally aware of it.

He wants a Heir.

And I am ready to ruin myself for it.

"To Earth, Shravani." I was snapped out of my thoughts and turned to found Sayantika standing there with little Agastya in her arms whose nose and eyes were red as if he has cried just few minutes back.

I've never thought I would be friends with Sayantika Raichand, she is just too good and she doesn't know about me and my tendencies. I've never had genuine friends in my life all are just snakes and then there is Sayantika who is just too good, too calm..

(Only Abhimaan Raichand knows how good and calm Sayantika is👽)

While Jahnvi Khurana came out another suprise, I've known her from years, she has studied with Jaiveer and the group and she was the only girl whom they all used to hang out and top of it, she has dated Abhimaan Raichand as well. Anyways that doesn't matter, it's been close to two years that she is married to Yuvraj Khurana, the Billionaire, single dad and so fucking hot.