Minty x Silver-Guardian Angel

This was requested by xXGuardian-AngelxX enjoy!

Minty POV~

I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asks. I nod. I feel his lips just brisk mine...

I shoot up. Ugh. Another stupid dream. Lately I've been having dreams about Silver. Who's that you ask? Well, he's the fastest, strongest, cutest hedgehog I know. But I know I'll never have him. Not if Vector has anything to say about it at least. Vector's a bully. But what does a small mint green hedgehog do to a ferocious crocodile? Nothing. Suddenly my door swings open and Vector storms in. "Wake up!!" He says, pulling the blanket off me.

"Ugh! Vector go away!!" I scream, snatching the blanket back and burying myself in it. "I said get up Minty!!" He yells. "No! You can't tell me what to do anymore!" I scream from under the blanket. He takes it and rips it in half. I gasp and back away to the headboard. "I'm sick and tired of this attitude Minty! You do what I say or else!" He starts walking towards me, cracking his knuckles when suddenly he falls to the ground. I look to see Silver standing there. "Minty! Are you okay?" He says, rushing to me.

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I say, shivering a bit. He wrap a blanket around me. "Silver, you don't have to be here...I'm fine, really."

"I know you're not Minty. I can tell when someone is not okay." He says, shaking his head. We both frown. "Silver..." He puts a finger up to my lips. I stare blankly at him. He caresses my face. And before I know what hit me, he kisses me. Silver! Silver the hedgehog is kissing me! I hesitate then kiss back. "Minty. Don't let anyone toss you around like that ever again. You're a strong girl. Vector was a jerk to treat you like that."

"I should've came to you earlier..."

"I know. But really. It scares me when I know you're in danger."

"It does?"

"Yes...and I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time..."

My ears perk up and he takes my hands. Butterflies take over my stomach in an instant and I feel like I'm floating.

"Minty...will you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?"

"I-Id love too..." I say before kissing him again.

Sorry if it's a little short! But anyways, keep the requests coming!