"You two are about the cutest little love birds I've ever seen, now get on out of here." She laughs walking over to our table and putting our heads while she clears the dishes.

We thank her, pay, and leave a tip.

I grab my phone and things, Warren reaches his hand out for me and I grab it.

The rain has stopped. Our clothes are still a little wet but I don't even really notice or care.

I squeeze his hand and he does the same back to me.

"Do you remember that time in like 8th grade the week before the school dance, just after lunch I had that big poster board?" He opens the passenger door for me and I thank him before getting in the car.

I think about it as he walks over to the driver's side. "I do remember, yes." I plug my phone into the aux scrolling through my music. "Why?"

"And do you remember the part where Ryan Cordoba jumped in front of me and asked you to dance and you said yes? Then when you asked me later on who I was going to ask to the dance I said Kadence?" I was pissed back in 8th grade about that.

"Oh my gosh yes! I remember being so angry. I only said yes to him because I thought you would never ask, I thought you were planning on asking someone else and were going to ask me for advice on it." I dreaded Kadence every day after that.

"Well that poster was for you, I only said I asked her because I was embarrassed that Ryan beat me to it. I never even went with her, I just stayed home." He laughs a little thinking about the memory.

"What! Why wouldn't you just tell me?" He shrugs.

"But none of that matters now, look where we are now."

"Look where we are now," I repeated leaning back into the seat.

Warren parks the car but doesn't make a move to get out. "I know this is probably way too fast to ask but I mean everyone else already lives here so, will you move into the house with all of us?"

He's right, but it does make sense that all of our friends live here anyway. "Of course."

"Good." He smiles. He's such a happy person, that's one of the many things I love about him.

We make our way inside making sure to be careful to not wake anybody.

"Ready for bed? Or do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asks me to walk up behind me kissing my shoulder, then my neck.

Is it hot in here? Then he suddenly stops.

Damnit warren.

I turn to see where he went and he's looking for clothes in his dresser.

I tilt my head in confusion as he's already changed into sweatpants for the night.

With no shirt on.

I think this might be one of my favorite warnings.

Shirtless Warren.

He pulls out a random basketball t-shirt and what looks like shorts. He goes into the bathroom flicking on the light and setting the clothes on the counter.

"Those are for you, Sunshine." He kisses the side of my head before getting into his bed.

I smile to myself walking into the bathroom.

Once I'm done I exit the bathroom in his clothes, they are a little big but I'll manage.

Warren looked up at me and choked on the water he was drinking.