7: RatSatan?!

A few days after the cat fight incident, as Midoriya called it since he apparently saw the whole thing, Aizawa found himself staying with the kid through another night of vigilante work. Only this time, he had jumped in and saved the kid from being shot. He would be giving a lecture about that later.

Now they were a crime fighting duo, much to his own exasperation. However this time, the kid seemed to have plans, all he said was that he had to meet up with someone.

'It better not be villain.'

He was rather bewildered with shock when they showed up to the front of the UA gates. 'What the hell is the kid doing here? He is not turning himself in that's for sure, but then...'

Loki gave him a smirk, once again seeing right through him, before pulling out what looked to be a small laptop. Midoriya clicked away at the keyboard with such focus that Aizawa didn't dare make a sound while he waited.

After roughly half an hour, the vigilante suddenly laughed as he quickly put away his gear and headed in. "Let's go" Aizawa waited for the alarms to sound as the kid walked though the gates but could only stare in disbelief when nothing happened. 'what did you do kid?'

"Come on slowpoke!"

Aizawa trotted after him as they made their way into UA. The school was gigantic as everything was to Aizawa, but it was still comfortably familiar. So, imagine the hero's surprise when they arrived at the doors to the principal's office.

The doors swung open and Loki sauntered right in with a big grin. "Nezu! You really had me there for a moment."

In response, the principal chuckled as he poured two cups of tea, "I must admit Loki, I thought I'd finally made something you couldn't break but alas, it seems I underestimated you."

The kid beamed and laughed good naturally, childish even, and sat down across from Nezu. "Honestly, I almost thought you did as well, but it seems I learned a few tricks from the RatSatan himself."

These two smiling maniacs were now sharing tea and talking like old buddies while Aizawa was still standing by the door, frozen, unsure of what to do. He needed to tell his boss about his situation but Izuku was here... ah what the hell, the kid would find out eventually knowing him.

He walked forward and jumped onto the coffee table between the two. Both went quiet and turned to look at him while he gingerly wrapped his tail around his paws.

"Ah Loki, who is this?"

Before the kid could answer, Aizawa decided to test whether Nezu could understand him. "I'm Aizawa." At that, the chimera's beady eyes widened. Good to know he can hear him. "Does Loki know?" The kid was glancing between the two in confusion but otherwise stayed silent.

He sighed, "No, I followed the kid home and found out he was a vigilante after the fact."

While his bosses seemed to be thinking about the situation, Loki spoke up. "Ok so, it's cool you two can communicate and all, but would you mind enlightening me?"

Nezu smiled and Aizawa felt a chill run down his spine. What was his boss planning this time. "Hmm, Loki I would like you to guess who this cat is, he will give you a hint." Ok, not that bad but what was he supposed to do to show this kid who he was?

One glance at the smiling principal and he realized what he meant. So with a roll of his eyes, Aizawa turned to the kid, who was looking at him with curious determination, and activated his quirk. It wouldn't affect Midoriya, but his eyes turned from golden to red and the fur around his head and neck began to float.

"Eraserhead?!"