1: I'm a cat?!

Aizawa was tired, wanting to sleep for a week, and everything was annoying, especially his co-workers. All in all, it was a perfectly normal day for the underground hero.

He was out on patrol as per usual, both wanting to sleep more while not budging on his patrol times. Yes, he was stubborn and contradicted himself with that thought. He could never give up his night patrols since it was when heroes were less active and criminals were more-so.

His current example being the three men he just finished knocking out and restraining swiftly. The victim was small boy with long brown hair that covered most of his face while he was still panicking.

Aizawa slowly approached the kid, hands held up and palms out to show the kid he wasn't a threat.

"Hey kid, it's ok now, the-"

But of course, it was just his luck that the kid still flinched at his voice while smacking his hand away. As soon as the kid's hand made contact, Aizawa suddenly felt dizzy. Dizzy like he had a concussion. 'Damnit'. Before everything went black, he saw the kid's eyes widen.

~ ~ ~

What felt like an eternity later but was really only a few moments, Aizawa woke up with a groan. The hero blinked his eyes slowly and looked at his surroundings. He was still in the same alleyway and he caught a small glimpse of the boy he rescued running around a corner.

"Hey kid wa-"

The hero tried to run after the boy, but immediately fell over. 'what the hell?' He looked around only to find things were... weird. Everything was larger than he remembered, the three story buildings suddenly appearing as skyscrapers and the tied up criminals as giants.

That's when he noticed that he also felt strange. With a daring glance down at his hands, he found paws. Cat paws.

Aizawa spent barely a minute gathering himself. His hands and feet were paws, his body was covered in fur, and he was small. His clothes, scarf, and googles were sprawled around him, three times his size. The hero sighed deeply. 'Yep...looks like I'm a cat.'

With a nod, he gathered his scarf as best he could and slung his googles around his neck. Both dragged on the ground, but he had bigger things to worry about, both could be replaced. 'I need to get to UA, Nezu should be able to understand me or at least put together what happened.'

Fortunately for him, Aizawa had called the police before he... transformed, so he didn't need to worry about the criminals from earlier. The problem he was quickly realizing was how heavy his gear was. Don't get him wrong, from what he could tell, he was a fairly large and strong cat, a black Main Coon as he could tell, but his gear still weighed a lot.

So with a small sigh, he turned into the first abandoned building he found that didn't reek of the scent of villains (and wasn't that a new experience). There was a crevice in the floorboards in the right corner, so he dropped his gear inside and quickly began to cover it was stones, pieces of wood, and some dirt to burry the items.

Aizawa winced at the sight of his beloved gear being covered in dirt, but with a shake of his head he reminded himself that he could always clean or replace them. He also had his phone, but it was hard to use and was almost out of battery. With difficulty, he managed to write a text to Nezu that he was hit by a quirk but was fine. It was all he could type before the phone shut off for good. Which meant it couldn't be tracked now. Great.

He glanced outside to find that it was still dark out and decided to get some rest for now. For some reason his urge to sleep was greater than before but he blamed the lack of coffee and his current circumstances.

The hero would figure this shit out tomorrow.

~ ~ ~

A/N: hey, hey, hey! This is a little story idea I got from several fictions about Aizawa being turned into a cat but I decided to add my own little spin on the idea. Idk how long this story will go, but it won't be too long!

Also here are some images I got off google to show how Aizawa looks!

His looks:

His Size: