"Liam!"

I spin around just in time to brace the huge hug from Louis.

"Missed you Li,"

"Missed you too," I said quickly before furrowing my eyebrows and pointing to Harry with the whole 'explain now' look.

"Faith, she–,"

"Hey Liam, didn't hear you come in," Zayn said, cutting Louis off as he walked into the living room from the kitchen. "Have a safe ride back?"

I nodded as I gave Zayn a quick hug.

"So, can someone explain why–" I started to ask but once again got cut off by another figure walking through the door from the kitchen.

"Well good evening Mr. Payne," a plump lady said as she walked in with a cup of tea in one hand as she sat down on the open seat, next to Zayn. "How lovely for you to join us."

I opened my mouth to reply but before I could Gemma walked in from the back door, yelling, "Harold, come help me–, Liam!"

She put down the boxes she was holding and ran over to give me a hug.

Honestly, I was glad on all the love I was receiving but what the hell was going on... Did I miss some kind of reunion party? It's been so long since I've seen Gemma.

"Do you remember Faith and her mother, Mrs. Gray?" Gemma asked as she pulled away from the hug.

Oh! Mrs. Gray! Faith's mother. That's why she looked so familiar.

Wait.

I swear to god last thing I knew we were all hiding from her...

I took a quick glace at Mrs. Gray, eyeing her from top to bottom wondering why she was allowed here when everyone was so against before...

"Um,"

Next the front door swung open.

I swear, the universe never will let me speak.

Sighing, I just stand there turning my attention to the door where I watch Niall walk in with the girl he was speaking to following closely behind him.

The Asian girl slowly took off her coat, placing it on the table beside the door, and then taking off her hat, still following Niall closely.

As soon as she looked up, I remembered her.

It was that one girl.

The one I was told to distract that one night.

Shannon Chin, was it?

I felt so left out and so confused, and I'm Liam. The one that's supposed to be on top of everything...I hate not knowing anything.

"Good morning lads," I heard Harry say from behind me as Faith let out a yawn.

"Oh! Li, when did you get here?"

I looked at Harry and Faith then back at everyone else,

"Okay guys, what the fuck is happening."

-Aria-

••Feb 3, 2013••

"Maxie, you ready to go?" I asked, putting my hair into a tight ponytail.

"Yes mum," he yelled from his room as I take one last glance around my room.

It's been long enough and I decided that I needed to get out. I know it was a drastic decision, considering I hadn't had time to think too much about this decision, but it felt right. I needed to go back and talk to Harry. I couldn't live like this anymore. He deserved to know the truth. Not only did he attempt to defend me years ago but also I've never ever had a friend like him since.

Quickly I grabbed my shoulder bag and grabbed Max, throwing him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes, making him giggle uncontrollably.

"Beep Beep! Backing up!" I said, holding him as I backed out of his room and down the stairs.

"Go faster!" Max yelled as we got down the stairs and to our bags.

I laughed, placing him down, "You're such a big boy now, I'm exhausted already."

"More!" Max demanded, making me shake my head and laugh, picking him back up. Sometimes it was impossible to say no to him.

I started running around the house with him again, making him laugh so hard that he couldn't breath, so I placed him back down.

Ding Dong

"The door!" Max ran to the door excitedly.

I swear this boy had way too much energy.

Shaking my head and laughing at his excited figure, I following him to the door and helped him open it.

"Hi Aria," I voice too familiar said as I slowly looked up.

My eyes widened and my jaw slowly gaped open as I stared at the figure in front of me, "Payton?!"

______________________________________________

Double cliff hanger, don't hate me!! Haha

Next upload will be within the next 6 days :)

Comment on what you think they'll tell Liam.  Also FAITH&HARRY or FAITH&NIALL.  And do i have any SHANNON&NIALL shippers?

- Tina <3