Chapter 2: First day

THIRD POV

As months went by Y/N was getting ready to go to UA with him having him getting some basic school supplies and training with his powers so he be ready for the school.

???: I see your excited for this aren't you?

He looked around to find where that female voice came from. While he looked around he saw no one but the voice felt like it was coming from every direction.

???: If you are wondering where I am, I'm not in your home I'm in within you or in other terms I'm inside your head, so I'm here but not here as well.

Y/N stopped looking around and thought maybe he can talk to this person if they are in his head.

Y/N: "So your in my head right so you can hear me talking to you right now?"

???: Correct even if we are only talking telepathicly.

Y/N: "Wow that's kinda cool someone who I can actually talk to, well my name is Y/N and"

???: Don't worry, I know who you are. I've been with you for a long time.

Y/N: "So who or what are you then, cause I don't think you're my conscience?"

???: Well I am not your conscience think of me as more of a guardian angel and as for my name, I've gone by many but the one I'm familiar with is the name... Mephiles.

Y/N: "Mephiles? That's a unique name, so do you have a body or you just inside my head?"

Mephiles: I have a body of my own but I'll show you it later on right now you have to get going to UA.

Y/N saw the what time it was and nodded.

Y/N: "Thanks. Better get going don't want to be late on the first day."

He then reared his legs back into a figure eight as he dashed off to UA with him turning of the lights to his place on the way out.

TIMESKIP

He soon found the place with him looking and seeing the building

Y/N: "This has to be the place"

Mephiles: Not like there's any other place like it.

Y/N: "True"

He then went inside and looked for his class with it being class 1-A and when he went inside he saw all the students there with some looking normal and some where different, one girl was absolutely invisible with her clothes only showing she was there. Some looked at him with him being a kid and some looked at him for him not wearing a school uniform.

Enjiro: Hey who's kid is this?

Denki: You think he's a student.

Tenya: I find that very unlikely, I find it hard to believe that they would let a child enroll in this school so young.