"So you gave her the sucky medical aid?" I asked him with a glare.

"Hey, I gave her the best aid ever. She would still be in a hospital if she went there. Not that you would understand." He said with a glare. By this point, Aubri and Peter had walked over to us and she was glaring at Wade.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him. He shrugged and smiled.

"I came to check on you. Had to make sure your ribs healed right."

"Wait, broken ribs too?" Peter screeched. "Aubri, you should be in a hospital!"

"I'm fine Peter. Wade fixed me up just fine. Can we please just drop the topic? We are late to Chemistry." She insisted. Peter groaned and followed her back into the school. We walked into a separate room where there were lots of chairs and tables around.

"Sorry we were late Mr. Cobwell. Aubri fell down the stairs yesterday, so we had to pick her up." Peter said, sitting down at the only empty table with Aubri. I followed and sat on the other side of the table and ignored the stares directed at me.

"It's fine Peter, but who is with you?" The man in front asked.

"This is Loki. He is under my care currently and before you ask, no, he will not try to kill anyone." Peter responded.

“I don’t know if that’s allowed.” The man replied.

“Just think of it as a foreign exchange student from the Avengers,” Aubri said quietly. She pulled out a piece of paper and grabbed a paper from Peter. She made marks on both papers and handed them to the man. We sat and listened to the man, who I learned was called a teacher, until a bell rang. We walked down the hall until Aubri turned to go down a different hallway.

“Aubri, do you want Loki to go to study hall with you? I don’t think he would like band.” Peter said, shifting his backpack to his other shoulder. Aubri shrugged and walked down the hall to a room full of books. “Follow her Loki, please,” Peter told me.

I followed Aubri into the room and sat next to her. She was writing on a piece of paper numbers and letters. I watched in curiosity as she finished her math. She stiffened when a boy walked past our table. He stole her phone from her backpack without her noticing. My hand levitated to my dagger sheath, but I stopped myself.

“You might want to return her property, sir.” I said with fake politeness.

“And who the hell are you to tell me that I can’t take back what is rightfully mine?” He asked me while balling his hands into fists.

“If it was yours, it wouldn’t be in her backpack, now would it? Now, return her property, or I will have no choice but to remove your hand.” I threatened.

“You wouldn’t.” He challenged. “They don’t let knives into school."

“I would. I would also feel no remorse for that small feat.” I smirked.

“Do you have any idea who I am?” He asked in anger.

“Do you have any idea who I am?” I asked mockingly.

“Yeah, you are some loser hanging out with the slut.” He responded.

“Actually, I am Loki of Asgard, and I do not believe she is a slut.” I said, standing up. I was a good four inches taller than this small child.

“Great, the villain with the slut. Perfect match. Here’s your phone back. My word still stands though, so watch yourself.” He warned, walking away. I sat down with a huff in annoyance and anger.

“Does he always bother you?” I asked Aubri, who was very very tense. “Woah, is everything alright?”

“Yeah, um, everything is fine. Don’t worry about Flash. He isn’t important.” She whispered, fighting tears.

“Something isn’t fine. Why are you crying? I do not tolerate targeting a single person for being unique. Do I need to remove his hand?” I asked, grabbing her hand.

“No, he needs his hand to fail in school. I’m fine. Just leave me alone.” She said, going through her backpack. She gasped when she pulled out a book that looked like it had been burned. She flipped through the blackened pages, and the only things you could see were charred lines where colors used to be. She glared at the boy and threw it, with incredible accuracy for a girl with a broken arm, at his head. It gave a satisfying thud and an even more satisfying yelp of pain.

“What was that?” I asked her, now very scared of her aim.

“That at one point was my art book. You can see what happened to it.” She said.

“Why would he burn it?” I asked her quietly.

“He is my ex-boyfriend, and he didn’t want to let me go.” She said vaguely.

“I can see why. You are an extraordinary woman. But I don’t understand how that gives him the idea to burn your book.” I said while studying the boy.

“Can you talk about something else? Like, what is your favorite book or something?” She said, pulling out a different notebook.

“Well, I do love the color green.” I said as she started drawing with a green colored pencil.