Finally, after a nod from William, Nero signed the contract. This was not a difficult thing to do as it was not difficult to imitate the signature of the original owner.

William replied that he would send him the location of the hotel and he would be able to work tonight. Finally, the case was over, so Nero went back home.

On the way, there were still things as they were, but he didn't seem to belong in this world. Sighing, he headed home. He needs as little contact as possible until he is fully convinced.

He doesn't dare experiment with the virus yet, other than changing his body. Although now his physical strength grows while he eats, the maximum he can do is change one of his arms. However, this also doesn't happen as instantly as the game's hero. Perhaps that's because he hasn't absorbed enough biomass.

Sighing again, he walked down the street with his head slightly down, confused in his thoughts. As he thought, he heard someone shouting something in front of him, but from his thoughts, he didn't pay attention. Soon he felt a slight jolt, as if he had bumped into someone.

His eyes subconsciously turned to the man who was lying on the ground holding his side. The man looked scruffy and was shaking his bag. Nero looked at him hesitantly, then around, and was drawn to the sound in front of him. As he watched there, he saw a young girl running toward him, waving and shouting. But as soon as she saw the man, she immediately began pointing and shouting, "Stop him, he's a thief."

When Nero looked at the man again, he was holding his side up, his eyes quickly moving around to see if there was a police. As it turned out, there wasn't. Seeing that the man was already trying to run, Nero thought for a moment and reached out and grabbed the bag. Good thing he was still wearing his glove. He thought he could hold him off until the woman arrived, at which time the thief had already tried to pull the bag away but was unable to do anything.

Seeing that everyone around him was looking at him and the woman was close, he threw one last look at Alex and then let go and ran off in the direction of the alley. Seeing that the other side had given up, Nero went towards the girl. There were no extra words or anything; he tossed the bag to the girl and went his way.

"Um...Excuse me..." Two seemed to want to say something, but Nero didn't give it a chance and sped up his steps. He didn't want any extra trouble or attention.

"How stingy..."

Although he had already walked far away, he still heard the girl's words. He quickly forgot about it and continued walking. After buying more food on the way home, he finally reached a rather tall building, which puzzled Nero. The place seemed pretty good, as did the apartment. He guessed that the original owner might not have had such an easy life.

Once inside, Nero nodded to the guard and headed to the elevator to go upstairs. But then a woman's voice was heard from the side of the counter, "Sir, there's someone waiting for you, should I get her?" Her words made Nero stop.

"Who is she?" he asked, frantically wondering who would be looking for the original owner. Was it from work, or relatives, acquaintances? These were the thoughts that crossed his mind, but realizing he was in a nervous state, his thoughts moved and he immediately calmed down.

"Huh? She says, she's your cousin. " Should I get her?"

"Well, I'll go, and you tell her my room to come up," answering her, he immediately headed for the elevator.

Going up, he entered the apartment. It was quite spacious, with several rooms, but luckily for him, no one told him he had to pay anything. However, if someone came to evict him, he had no other choice.