~OC: Gala~

Name: Elizabeth Belle

Alias (If any): Gala

Age at death: 18

Best Friend: Alastor

Species: Sinner, Dragonfly Demon

Sins: Murder (Via poison)

Looks: Short straight hair that is dark brown. Large round blue eyes. Large clear dragonfly wings. Two sets of arms to represent how dragonflies have 6 limbs. She is pretty tall, being taller than the rest of the main crew by a foot.

Outfit-

Backstory (Optional):

She grew up in a travelling circus ran by her parents. Her parents were both very kind hearted, however they died when Elizabeth was only 14. 

By this point Elizabeth had been performing as the circus tightrope walker for 4 years.

She was too young to take over their job and so instead one of the older circus members took over.

They were mean and rude, treating Elizabeth more like a maid than a fellow performer.

Eventually having enough of being treated this way, Elizabeth snapped and poisoned the person who took over, and once they were dead she took over.

She died at 18 after an accident during her act on the tightrope where she ended up falling to her death.

Personality: Very bubbly and full of energy. She likes to crack jokes and just have fun, however, she knows when to be serious. She is a performer at heart though and always will be, if she's an opportunity to show off, she will take it.

Do they get rehabilitated in the future?: Yep

Theme song: The Greatest Show