~No crush OC: Trix~

Name: Beatrix Medici

Alias (If any): Daughter Of Evil (Her title given to her both in life and he11), Trix (A nickname she decided to go by in hell)

Age at death: 14

Best Friend: Niffty (Adoptive mother)

Species: Sinner, Fox demon

Sins: Murder, Envy

Looks: A fox who is conventionally adorable in appearance, but that is merely deceptive. She looks innocent but is actually very cruel. She has long wavy red hair, pale skin, fox ears and a tail. She has large round grey eyes and a small black fox nose. She wears a dress that reaches her knees and is very fancy looking, having ruffles and the like.

Backstory (Optional):

She was born to royal parents. When she was 14 she wound up being the new ruler, despite being so young, because her parents had died. 

She ruled quite cruelly, punishing those who stepped out of line just because she was too scared they wouldn't take her seriously otherwise, though in reality she was a kind person.

She fell in love with a boy, who rejected her for another. In a fit of jealousy she tracked the girl down and told her to stay away. The girl said she wouldn't and the queen considered this as treason as she was disobeying royalty, and so she got into a fight with the girl and ki11ed her.(Envy and murder)

Trix really regretted this, and the girl's friend sought revenge.

They hired someone to assassinate the queen.

She learned of this and her twin sister told her to switch clothes, as her twin was only a servant as that's how their parents had decided the two would live.

The plan worked and her twin died in her place.

Once this happened she started to realise how cruel she was and regretted her actions, yet did nothing to amend for them as she felt she didn't deserve a second chance, and so when someone learned the truth and tried to kill her she didn't stop them. And so she wound up in hell for murder and envy. At first she decided she wouldn't go to the hotel, she didn't think she deserved a chance to go to heaven, however after learning that her sister was in heaven she became determined to end up there and went to the hotel and met her future adoptive mother.

Personality:

She becomes jealous easily, but is mostly a kind person. She can be a bit rude thanks to her childhood, though she is  learning to become a better person.

Do they get rehabilitated in the future?: Yes