who are you texting?

*still Logan's POV*

Virgil: sup it's Virgil

Logan: Hello Virgil it's Logan.

Virgil: well obviously it's you

I put my phone back in my pocket when Patton aks "who are you texting?" I tell him "it's Virgil we have to do an assignment together" "oh ok, well I can leave if your busy" he say "no of course not, it's not due for a while anyways" "so what do you wanna do?" Patton asks "I'm not sure" "well what were you and Virgil texting about?"
I hand him my phone "he's typing" "huh ok" I respond.

Virgil: well I'm Virgil obviously you know that, I'm 17,  my favorite color is black, I'm emo, and that's all you need to know about me.

Logan: Well clearly there's more. I enjoy learning and the color blue.

Virgil: well that's pretty veug

Virgil: Do you always use grammar and punctuation? Are you you always so legit and logical?

Logan: Yes and yes.

Virgil: why tho?

Logan: Because it's the proper thing to do, is it not?

Virgil: Well ig so.

Virgil: what are you doing?

Logan: Well I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and texting you.

Virgil: oh sorry I'll just let you go.. don't wanna take away your time.. Wait you have a boyfriend??

Logan: it's quite alright, and yes I do infact have a boyfriend.

Virgil: cool me too.

Virgil: So who's the lucky guy nerd?

Logan: I wouldn't exactly say luck but if you must know it's Patton.

Virgil: cool cool.

"Hey I'm lucky to have you". Patton says; breaking my focus away from my phone. "Anyways I have to go home now my parents just texted me" he continues. "Patton I'm sorry..." "It's fine Logan" he hugs me and we say our goodbyes for the day.