"Laying here is alright and all but I'm so bored

"Laying here is alright and all but I'm so bored."

"Tell me about it, I wish I could go on the hoverbikes." Stella sighed and started complaining about the lack of shopping centres and Tecna not wearing a swimsuit, with her replying she didn't want to wear one so there was no point in her wearing one. 

Timmy parked his hoverbike to talk to Tecna which Aisha jumped onto almost instantly. 

Aerilyn went into her tent to change into a different pair of clothes. 

She went into the forest and drew out an axe she had kept hidden and started to chop down some firewood

She went into the forest and drew out an axe she had kept hidden and started to chop down some firewood. After a while she was surprised by Aisha who had also came to help.

"Of course you took another weapon, I don't know why I should've expected anything less." Aisha said smiling. Aerilyn handed her the axe and picked up some firewood. 

"Flora would blow a jascket if she saw I brought another weapon, so pretend you brought it 'kay?" Aisha nodded. 

"Seems fine to me." 

                                                                     ✯✯✯

They were around a campfire, roasting some corn while everyone else decided where they wanted to go after. Stella mumbled about wanting to go back into the city, while Musa said about writing postcards to their parents. 

"I think my dad would have a heart attack if he knew I was doing something other than training and school, but I suppose my mom would like one." Aerilyn said. 

"Magic postcards?" Bloom asked.

"No magic here Bloom." Musa said.

"Can't seem to get used to it." Aerilyn sighed. "On the subject of magic, how about my charmix?"

"We all possess the ability to earn it, and I bet it'll help us against Darkar when we get back." Tecna said.

                                                                 ✯✯✯