Charmix Power

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh yes, can't wait to see you in it." 

                                                              ✯✯✯

When they got on top of the mountain ready of snowboarding, Riven and Sky were boasting on how they would get down first. Aerilyn went over to Aisha and nudged her, receiving a smile back. "Let's let them go first to be fair." Aisha said snarkly. 

After Sky and Riven had gone down, Aisha and Aerilyn went after them. "Aisha tree on your right!" She said, Aisha skied to the left dodging the tree. After a few minutes they managed to get down before them two were even half-way. 

"Do we just stand here and wait for them to come down?" Aerilyn asked Aisha. Aisha shurgged her shoulders. "Guess we do." Aerilyn took out a pack of sweets and handed it to her. 

"Here you go, also I got you some stuff since you didn't buy anything, the snowboard is supposed to be the best in the whole magic dimension." Aisha smiled softly. 

"Gosh you didn't have to."

"But I did, you looked real lonely today I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier." 

"No problem." Sky and Riven almost crashed being surprised by their sudden appearance in front of them. "Aisha, Aeri?" Riven said. 

"I swear they took forever to get down here."

"I'll say." They turned around to see Diablous behind them smiling. 

"How did you-"

"Shh its a secret, let's go back up." They walked to the tram leaving Sky and Riven in the snow.

                                                                ✯✯✯

As they were going back up in the sky tram, it jolted to a stop. After Timmy had inspected the problem, he told them that cable was about to snap. 

"What are we going to do, we have no magic!" Stella said. Everyone was panicking, wasting even more time. Bloom shouted at them to be quiet. "Look guys panicking is not going to get us anywhere, I have an idea but first it will require you to take off your snow jackets."

Everyone began crafting a hand glider, Timmy and Tecna were using calculation to make sure that the stability was perfect, Musa, Stella and Flora were stitching the fabric, Diablous, Sky and Riven was crafting another part of it using the skies. Bloom and Aisha were keeping an eye on things.

"I can't do anything without my powers." Aerilyn said moping. 

"Cheer up, at least you have less work to do." Flora said. Aerilyn sighed.

After it was finished they brought it up to the roof of the sky tram. They all held on tight and flew down to the ground right as the sky tram fell down into a ravine.

Aerilyn shook the snow off her hair as they landed. Everyone popped their heads out of the snow and cheered. "I'm sorry Sky, I shouldn't have been so harsh to you...with Darkar and everything I was felt isolated." Bloom said. "But now I know that even if I feel that way, I can always rely on you..." Sky chuckled and held Bloom in an embrace.

There was a glimmer and a heart shaped jewel appeared on Bloom's chest. "I feel so much stronger now."

"That's the charmix, it what a fairy can earn when she overcomes her weaknesses." Chatta stated.

                                                                 ✯✯✯

They were laying down on the beach whilst the boys were on their hoverbikes. Stella suggested a fashion show which Aerilyn disagreed to.