"Of course, little beast. And you don't mind about it, do you?"

"Yes.. I don't mind you calling me that way. I got fond of it and I kinda like it. I'm also curious why Killer calls me that? Can Killer tell me?"

Luffy slightly stretches his hand and caresses Killer's mask, he actually wants to touch Killer's face instead. Killer looked up to him and answered.

"That nickname that I gave you.. suits you very well that I can't help but call you that."

Killer truthfully answered, Luffy retreated his hands and smiled, "Then I don't mind you calling me that!! Moocy.. let's go." he patted his pet lion. True Nature: A Dragon. Moocy starts to run away, with Luffy sitting on its back. Killer watch Luffy left.

As his phone started to ring again, it was Eustass. He hums for a moment and glances at the figure who just went away, one thing he totally regrets right now.

'I shouldn't have asked the question earlier. In fact.. I somewhat.. envy "Him". No.. it's something else.'

Jealousy.

•|•|•

It was going to be nighttime, Luffy didn't decide to go home for now, he decided to go on an adventure to the forest since he saw something really interesting.

And after exploring, nothing particularly happened. Laying on his pet's back, Moocy's ears twitch when he sees Luffy was sleepy.

"Moocy.. take me home... I'm sleepy."

He yawn until they hear a sound from the Bushes, from the forest. They heard a gun shoot that seemed to shoot Moocy and Moocy.

Moocy just blinks out of confusion. Instead of him, getting hurt, the bullet was the one who got totally pressed and didn't actually hurt him. It felt like a bit of a bug. Well, if he was a dragon, his still was like "Metal" itself.

Moocy's sense of danger so he instantly starts to growl, "M-Moocy!.. What's wrong!?" Luffy woke up, he almost went back to sleep but he felt that Moocy got suddenly hype up out of nothing.

Moocy growled, and his fur was all standing out.

In the bushes.

"Look.. a lion! And it's white!.. We can sell it!!.."

"Then why didn't the sleeping bullet work!?.. I'm sure that I shot it!.."

"I.. don't know!.. Let's shoot it again!.."

Another sleeping bullet.

The second one didn't work.

Moocy got too hype up from another bullet as his body immediately started to avoid where the bullet came from, due to his strong movements, Luffy ended up falling from him.

Dropping on the ground, dropping his butt from the ground and also falling on his knees, "M-Moocy! Calm down!" Luffy stood up and approached him but Moocy couldn't stop himself due to the anger building up inside him. A loud roared coming from him, those sharp senses of smell and sight, he can hear voices.

And he can tell that it was part of the left side, of the dark bushes. "M-Moocy..!!" He only heard Luffy, approaching him, rubbing the lion's head and furr, rubbing the lion's cheek. Shiver feel down his spine, when he saw that deadly, sharp, full green, devilish eyes of his dear pet.