Chapter 19//Troye

Start from the beginning

I follow his orders by putting him on the ground only to pull him into a tight hug that he returns immediately. He rests his head against my shoulder and squeezes me tightly before letting go. We don't say another word to each other and I walk out of the room. I jog down to the car and I don't check my messages until I actually get to Tyler's apartment building. It's just Tyler asking me what's taking me so long. I don't bother to knock on his door just walking in like I own the place.

Tyler and I bullshit and just hang out and talk for a couple hours. We are lounging on the couch when the topic somehow turns to my gorgeous boyfriend.

"I don't Ty. I'm not really sure of anything when it comes to him. I just don't know what to expect or feel and it's scaring the shit out of me. I think I might love him but I'm not sure." Tyler takes a deep breath and states at me for a moment before he speaks.

"I don't know much, Troye but I do know about love. I've been hurt enough times and seen enough love to know it." He says and I think he's done but that's when he launches into something else, "If yelling at him in an argument doesn't make it feel like you've just downed six shots you're not in love with him. If his eyes can't make you stop in your tracks and completely make you forget what you were doing, you're not in love with him. If when he laughs you don't feel a pang in your chest thinking about if you never heard his laugh again you're not in love with him. If it only hurts him when he cries, you're not in love with him. If his voice can't calm you down when you are having one of your crisises, you're not in love with him. If his smile doesn't make your chest quake and your lungs shake all in one motion, you're not in love with him."

I want to make fun of him for sounding so poetic, but I can't for the life of me because the words that spit out my mouth next are just as poetic, stupid and scary.

"But I absolutely can't stand fighting with him because it makes me feel like I've swallowed glass. I get lost in his beautiful green eyes more then I ever want to admit. I can feel my chest swoop thinking of his laugh and an ache of something that I can't describe thinking about what it would be like to never hear his bright bubbly laugh again. When he cries it feels like someone is trying to rip my chest open with a dull rusty knife. He is the only thing that keeps my nightmares away, he is the only one that can calm me down. His smile is the brightest thing in my life, I find myself staring at his smile sometimes and it almost leaves me breathless. He's so beautiful. Shit, I'm in love with him."

I let my head fall into my hands. I can't be in love with him, I've only know him just a short couple weeks. I promised myself that this wouldn't happen. I told myself that I couldn't let myself care for someone that much because I'd only end up getting hurt. The odds are against us right now. Two people are out to kill him and all I'm doing is falling more in love the God damn boy everyday. I'm telling myself that I can't possibly be in love but all that I've did and all that I've said and all of these thoughts running around my head clearly say that I'm in love with him. The other night when things got a little heated and I ran out of the room after an outburst, I stayed up for hours trying to figure out if I loved him or not. Tyler just solved that question with two minutes of talking.

"Unless you've told him about your past and your nightmares, I don't think you are truly in love with him, though. That's a big part of who you are. He needs to know that part of you too, before he falls fully in love with just part of you." My head snaps up at his words and I ponder the words for a moment before I speak.

"Fully? He's already falling for me, too?" Tyler nods his head and my stomach feels like a plane soaring off into the distance. Connor is falling in love with me too. He feels the same way about me that I feel about him. "Ty, thank you so much. I know how hard this must be for you. I need to go now." I pull Tyler up for a hug then I leave his apartment. I drive much to fast to the main work building after shooting Dan a quick text to make sure he was still there. I look at the night reception, the same one that I once pointed a gun at and she presses a button with out me needed to threaten her.

My Killer Soulmate (Tronnor AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara