You flinched and covered your ears and closed your eyes, facing downwards. "Ha! Did I scare you?" You just glared at him and punched his shoulder. "Ah sorry! sorry!"

You then went back to throwing rocks in the lake. "Ahem, so you did come at the Quidditch."

"Not for you. I was there for my house."

"Oh? Really? But you said you don't like these matches and besides, I kept looking at you...you're eyes were fixed on me."

"You kept looking at me, that's why Slytherin won. And you...got hurt, didn't ya?

"Yeah..."

"...does your arm still hurt?"

"Hmn yeah a bit." He stretched his arm.

"Cristopher, you idiot!"

"Woah-"

"You didn't go to the nurse' office?"

"Don't worry we can just use a spell on this-"

"Show me your arm. Now."

He pulled his sleeve up more for easier access. You took out your wand and cast a healing spell.

"Episky." It's was visible how his arm healed in no time. "Wah~ it usually hurts when someone casts this spell."

"Oh...guess I focused on this one too much."

You let out a laugh. Chan knew how smart you were in every subject. Maybe even better than him but he felt unfair for you that you were only seen as the kid of death eaters. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even realize that he's looking at you fondly.

"Christopher?"

"Oh- yeah?"

"You got a habit of daydreaming, I see"

"What? No...well yeah maybe cause I don't dream at night"

"..."

"..."

And you laughed. It wasn't even that funny. But Chan didn't seem to care...the first time he saw you laugh like this. He thought of how in the past years you didn't even smile not even bothered putting a false one on. Seeing you laugh wholeheartedly made him want to protect you at all costs.

But sadly, this is the last year of Hogwarts of you two...just in few days...who knows when he'll see you again.

"Y/N."

"Hm?"

"So...what will you do after graduating?"

"I don't know...maybe runaway from my house."

"Huh?"

"My parents...they're death eaters...they'll force me into becoming one."

He felt bad again. All these past years...all the negative things ate you up...You probably don't even know what you'll do after graduation. And when all bad things happen... besides you you had...no one.

"Oh..."

He faced down, shutting his eyes tightly then looking at you with a smile and opened arms, gesturing you for a hug. "Please?"

You giggled before accepting his hug. He hugged you as if he's never gonna let you go.

It would be over now? No more seeing the girl I adore the most?

Chan thinks to himself, letting out a sigh.

"Fuck it."

He breaks the hug

"Christo-"

"What if I say that I want to be with you?"

He held your shoulders.

"What if I say I want to hug you? or even kiss you?"

He finally confessed. You knew he liked you, you weren't dumb. A part of you wanted this to happen.

"Chris...I'm not stopping you then."

He hesitated but soon pulled you into a rough kiss. The kiss slowly turned more with passion and love. He poured all his feelings into the kiss. Chan took your hands and put them over your shoulders then putting his hands on your cheek and waist. After thoroughly kissing your lips, he pulled away resting his forehead on yours.

"From here on...I will make you the happiest girl ever."

After reading what I wrote

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After reading what I wrote...Why do I think of Minho in place of Y/N???
Guess I'm just too much of a Banghino/Minchan enthusiast 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyways, stay safe and healthy!