Chapter Eight : Away

Alright, I'm addicted to updating this book. Sorry for like the 20000 updates. Not my fault. Oh and THANK YOU FOR LAST CHAPTERS SUPPORT you guys absolutely loved it xD -Danie

Oh yeah, btw u might hate me after this chapter.. Muahaha

-x-

Vikk and Lachlan snored, both sleeping on the top bunk. Mitch and Jerome cuddled, reading the Hunger Games together. Rob and Preston talked on their bunk, about random things, like back at home, and video games, and school.

Bang!

Adam kicked down the cabins door. "POWER, BARN, GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!"

(Goddammit if theres any errors its cause my dog wont let me type without her on my lap >-<)

Vikk and Lachlan jolted awake, running over to Adam. "Yes?" They asked, confused. "You are being expelled."

"WHAT?!"

"Tomorrow your parents are coming to pick you up. You are expelled for a week." Adam explained. "Why?!" Lachlan asked, as Vikk started to cry. "You had sexual intercourse. That is why," Adam snapped.

-x-

"Its okay," Lachlan whispered, hugging Vikk tightly. "Lachlan..T-They're gonna b-beat me!" Vikk yelled, sobbing. "C'mon, lets take a walk so we don't wake up the others," Lachlan suggested. Vikk nodded and stood up weakly. "I'll carry you," Lachlan picked up Vikk bridal style and walked out of the cabin, and a little into the woods. He sat them down on a log. "Babe, I won't let them touch you." Lachlan reassured. "B-But we're going home Lachlan! You go with your parents and I go with mine!" Vikk cried, crying into Lachlan's bare chest. "I'll find a way. I won't let them hurt my love," Lachlan reassured. Vikk looked up into Lachlan's eyes. "You can't get hurt, babe. It's only a week..."Vikk mumbled, pretending it'll be alright.

But he knew it wouldn't be. Vikk wouldn't return, and if he did he would have more bruises added to his collection. New scars, new bruises, more reasons to kill himself.

"But the reason you're here. You probably won't return, and if you do they'll probably hurt me anyhow." Lachlan reminded. Vikk nodded sadly, cuddling into Lachlan's side.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-x-

"Morning babe," Lachlan giggled kissing Vikk's nose. Vikk blushed and cuddled more into Lachlan's side, a small smile on his face. "Babe, we gotta get up. Our parents will be here soon." Lachlan whispered. Vikk nodded sadly, "But I don't want to go." He whined sadly. The Aussie sighed, "I know love but the sooner we go the sooner we can return." Lachy reminded. Vikk sighed, climbing out of bed and throwing on clean clothes, Lachlan doing the same. "Hey, maybe you can meet my parents!" Lachlan exclaimed excitedly. Vikk smiled nervously. "Babe they wouldn't hurt you or me," Lachlan reassured. Vikk sighed, "I know I'm just overreacting." Vikk admitted.

-x-

"Goodbye Merome, goodbye poofless." Vikk sadly said. Lachlan said the same thing, hugging his four new friends, and kissing his boyrfriend passionately- in front of his parents. Lachlan's parents smiled and clapped, finally happy Lachlan found someone to love.

They disconnected as Vikk's parents walked in, angry expressions on their faces. "H-Hi Mom.."Vikk mumbled, completely ignoring his father. "Hello, Vikkram." His mother greeted boringly. Vikk sighed, "Mom, Dad, meet Lachlan...My boyfriend," Vikk said nervously. "Lachlan, meet my parents. Melissa and Phil (IM SO SORRY IF THATS UR NAME)" Vikk introduced. Lachlan smiled, "Nice to meet you Mrs. and Mr. Barn," Lachlan greeted formally. Mitch and Jerome burst out laughing, as Lachlan was never formal. He must've been trying to get on their good side.

"Same to you, Lachlan." Melissa said, venom in her voice as she said Lachlan. "Anyway, um, I love you Lach-" "Cmon!" Phil growled, grabbing Vikk's arm impatiently. Lachlan's eyes widened, "Vikk I love you!" And with that, Vikk was gone.