Teal

When Ashton returned, he was asleep. The Red dumped him into his cell.

Ashton looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I watched from the corner of my cell. Sarah was sleeping in the opposite corner from me, probably still crying.

It seemed like hours, and it easily could've been, until Ashton woke up. I wanted to pry all of the answers out of Ashton, of what they did to him. If I did, the wounds would freshen up, and hurt even worse.

The Reds give you a lot of different shots, what they do is always unknown to us. They have red, yellow, purple, and almost every other color. I have figured one out though. Teal, teal is what they use to make you not remember what they do to you. Unless you pry. Unless you try to figure out what they did, which hurts worse. It feels like. A million bees are in your head, stinging away like there is no tomorrow. Let's just say, it really hurts and I will never do that to Ashton.

Teal doesn't work on me.

The Reds have learned that and don't use it on me anymore. It must be because I am not a failed experiment, like the others.

Like Ashton, and soon, like Sarah.

I just cannot believe how people can torture kids, how can the Reds hurt children?! It is just wrong.

I peeked over at Ashton, he started waking up. Then I see his blue eyes appear.

"How long was I gone?" He asked.

"Oh, about an hour or so. You came back unconscious." I replied, trying to dig up any information on his expression about what could've happened.

"Ughhhhhh! My head really hurts!"

"Don't try to remember!"

"Oh yea. I forgot about teal." I told him everything I knew about teal right when I found out. I told him everything. He was my best friend. He was my only friend. Except Sarah.

Sarah woke up, Ashton fell asleep. Time passed. Reds came. Reds went. They didn't take Sarah until a week after she arrived. I would make them take me instead, when they came for her. Every time I looked at her, she seemed familiar in a way. Like I knew her. Like I needed to protect her.

-423 Words

A/N

ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER!

THANKS FOR READING! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON!

Happy Memorial Day!!

(I know, I am a day late. I wrote this chapter and forgot to publish it until today!)

Please VOTE for this chapter! Thanks!!!