Punishment~ 🍋Blue x Killer🍋

Hello, again my beautiful readers I hope you like this book I've written from a request!

Killer = Top                    Killer text speech = *""*

Blue = Bottom              Blue text speech = ""

enjoy these one-shots, my lovely readers!~

And yes this is inspired, shoutout to the creator who made me motivated to work on this lemon one-shot! ^^

narartor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue and Killer have been dating for some years. Nobody had known them dating except ink accidentally walked in on them. but other than that they kept their relationship a secret. It's pretty hard for them to meet in secret and be on different sides of teams. when the bad sans lose, killer uses that excuse to punish blue. such as "orgasm denial" this punishment is supposed to drive blue crazy with the need for relief.

today the bad sanses and the good sanses had an epic battle and killer had an excuse to punish blue today.

start of story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"k-killer p-please I was j-just doing my job." blue said begging for killer to let him go. *"well~ your job embarrassed me because you made me lose, darling~"*. Killer then strikes blue's neck and bit on it making blue get out a couple of soft moans. Killer grinned when hearing the smaller moans. he soon found blue's sensitive spot when he heard blue moaned a bit louder than before. he then targeted only that spot, licking it, biting it, and kissing it. Killer soon got bored of blue's neck and found out that blue already summoned a female ecto-body. *"already summoned your ecto body huh?~" blue shivered knowing what will happen next. Killer soon took off blue's shirt revealing blue's upper regions. Killer took a boob and placed it into his mouth swirling and stimulating it. blue let a couple of moans out of his mouth making killer grin. "A-ahh~ k-killer p-please mhh~" Killer let go of the boob and gave the same attention to the other one. after killer was done he took off blue's shorts and throw them to who knows where- and placed his tongue in the smaller clit, blue moaned at the bigger skeleton's action. as killer's tongue-fucking the smaller, blue was getting close. Killer soon let out his tongue and kissed the smaller one and broke it after one minute. "K-killer p-please..I-I n-need relief..please" *"Well my darling~ that will ruin the whole punishment for you~"* Blue just stayed silent while whimpering. after a while blue's glow started to fade and Killer knew blue was no longer at the edge. Killer took off his pants and positioned himself in front of Blue's entrance. *"This might hurt a little okay, darling?"*  Blue nodded at killers words. Killer slowly puts his chamber into the smaller clit, and stops if the smaller one shows any discomfort. as soon as their hips met, Killer waited for blue's signal to move. Blue wiggled a bit to see if it hurts and moaned at the pleasure of Killers d*ck inside of him. "Y-you can m-move now". Killer started at a slow pace. *"Y-your so tight my love"* after a few moments Killer knew he found blue's sensitive spot when blue moaned out. "Hah-Ahh!~ K-killer!~ T-there..Mhh~" Killer soon started pounding on that exact spot harder and faster making blue a moaning mess. "Ahh!~ Mhh!~ K-killer..I-I ahh~ i-im getting c-close! Mhh~" After blue came, killer wasn't satisfied he kept pounding on the smaller. Until Blue's 4th orgasm, Killer finally came. He kissed the smaller one passionately while getting out of him. Blue laid down on Killers chest while panting softly. Blue soon fell asleep and Killer afterward. The next morning Killer was gone (ofc cause they were in blue's room when they did this- with soundproof walls ofc) He wore his clothes again and went out slowly due to the affair last night (RIP blues legs) Nobody knew about their affair and no one should ever know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this one shot my lovely readers!~

This Blue x Killer lemon one-shot was requested by ARISS4Z 

I hope you enjoyed the lemon one-shot! if you did I'm so glad! ❤