''Niall, please don't.'' She begged looking at me with pleading eyes.

''They're going to find out either way.'' I said and looked at her.

''No they won't! You guys didn't heard about me for 7 mouths! And we can keep it like that, and you won't tell anyone about this.'' She said clear and sounded pleading.

I slowly shook my head.

''What about Harry? He will freak out if he find me. And Micheal? He will kill you us both, Niall, didn't you hear what he just said?'' She said and now in panic mood.

''I can't Nat.'' I shook my head and looked down.

''Please?'' She said with innocent voice with plead dripping. I had to use all my strength for not to give in. I felt so bad for her, but we could miss her again.

''What are you afraid of?'' I asked changing the topic, well kinda of.

''Nothing.'' She said and u immediately knew she lied.

''Tell me.'' I said and looked at her in the eyes.

''I want to start over, I don't wanna live in my past anymore. I want to forget about it.'' She said, looking pained for her past.

''Forget about me?'' I asked with a hurt voice, and my heart clenched.

''Niall, no, I didn't mean that. I'm just afraid, that's it.'' She said and and I breathed in relief.

''Don't be, I'm here.'' I said and raised my hand, brushing her cheek.

''I just don't want to cause you problems, that's it.'' She explained and I continued to brush her cheek.

''Okay, I won't tell them, but if you promise to keep in touch with me.'' I said with a pleading eyes and took my had from her cheek to her hands. I held them tightly, not wanting to miss her again, I don't want to go through the pain again.

She sighed and looked down at our hands.

''Okay, but we have to be careful. Really.'' She said and I smiled widely, and I felt happy at that moment.

My phone vibrated again and I looked at the caller ID this time.

Harry.

''I got to go, see you soon love.'' I quickly said not giving her any time to respond.and went out of the room like I had a group of hyenas chasing me.

I took on my hoody and sunglasses and hurried off the building

I totally forgot about Harry. I was with him when I bumped into Natalie in the streets.

''Hey.'' I said trough the phone while walking to my car.

''Niall, where are you? You just went.'' He said sounding worried.

''Sorry, something came up.'' I said trying to sound convincing

''What?'' He asked sceptic.

''Nah its nothing, but I'm coming now, see you homie.'' I said quicklyand hung up, not giving him time to response. I felt bad for not telling him, but I had to respect Nat's decision.

I drove to the studio where the the boys were. I said hi to them, they just looked weird at me, but we started to record some songs.

The next couple of days, me and Natalie met secretly. We didn't go in public though, and no one really noticed it.

Well Harry asked me where I was going the whole time, but he didn't really get in to it and I appreciate that.

''You did what?'' Natalie asked laughing.

Forgotten - Sequel to Hiddenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें