Chapter 3: New friends

Haerin Pov:

The sun was shining directly in my eyes. I started to open my eyes to the sound of my alarm. Great, I feel sick, my head was pounding, and my throat was itching. I won't be able to go to school today I guess. I don't even know why I'm sick. All I did was scream over the text that Keeho sent me. I wonder if he's at school by now? I ended up saying hi back when he sent me that message and we just talked about school. I tried to act cool and not interested because I don't want him to know that I'm totally obsessed with him. 

Anyways, I got up and sat on my bed, I stretched and found my slippers. I went downstairs and went downstairs to find a note on the kitchen counter. It was from my mum, and it said:

I know you are sick today, so, I asked you step siblings to take care of you for the rest of the week, I will come back next Wednesday, I have some business to attend to. Please listen to them

Love,

Mum

Oh well I guess my step siblings will be throwing party's for the rest of the week. They don't bother me really. I love them honestly, they feel like my real siblings since we grew up together, they left a few years ago for uni.

"YO SIS, YOUR UP!" say's my brother as he runs towards me and hugs me. Honestly, he hugs really tight. He might kill me one day.

"Hi Hyunjin" I roll my eyes "you can get off me now". And he goes back to the couch to watch TV. I hear the front door open. ITS YEJI. I miss my sister so much. We have catching up to do, I always tell her about the drama in my life and she tells me about all the drama in her life.

"OMG HI YEJI" I shout out even Tho my throat hurts.

"HIIII!" she says as we run towards each other, and she pulls me into a big hug.

"I have something to tell you!!" we say in sync as we point to each other.

"Let's go to your room and catch up then!" she states as we grab each other's hands and start running upstairs.

"Wait on my bed until I get ready, I'll be back.". Yeji sits on my bed as I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Danielle Pov:

Beep Beep Beep. My alarm rang. It was finally the first day of my new high school. I was so exited bro! I waited for so long. Ever since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about Keeho. Would I ever see hi again. IDK! But anyways I gotta get ready for school. After getting ready I decided to wear a skirt, long socks and this top I found randomly. The fit looks mid.

(This is what they are wearing for the day)

Today I don't have a ride so I have to walk to school. It's not that far away, maybe a 20 min walk. So, without having breakfast I started to walk to the school. It was kind of hot today, the sun was beaming.

As I was walking, I kept on thinking about Keeho. Ever since that day he won't get out of my mind. I didn't really believe at love at fist sight, but he was different. I don't know if its  love, but, I think it is. UHHH, I hope I see him again.

I mentally face plant myself. WTF am I talking about, I came here to study, getting a boyfriend is not my goal. A plus' make me feel better. I stopped as I arrived at the school. I was like huge. I'm exited! LET'S GO!

***

I go to the office and the teacher sends me to my locker. As I go to open my locker, I see two girls that come beside me. There is a tall girl, she is very pretty but looks younger than the other one. The other one looks older but she's kind of short. Its cuteee. They both look really friendly. The shorter one approaches me since her locker is right next to mine.

"Hello, my name is Hanni Pham, you must be new here, I've never seen you!" She brightly smiles at me grabbing my hand and bouncing.

"YES, I'm new, my name is Danielle Marsh, I came here from Australia!" I enthusiastically said trying to give her back the energy she gave me. Her eyes widen as soon as I say Australia.

"NO WAY, IM FROM AUSTRALIA TOO!" She yells out and starts hugging me. NO WAY now I have someone to relate to me!

"WOW NO WAY!" I say and hug her back. The taller girl walks over to me and hugs me too. That was sudden, she shows me a huge gummy smile and says,

 "I'm Hyein nice to meet you Dani". SHES SO CUTEEE. They both are. I really want to be friends with them. Hanni grabs my hand and says we have the same classes, so I follow her while I wave back to Hyein while she goes to her classes.

As we are walking I stop in the middle of the hallways making Hanni confused. WHATS KEEHO DOING HERE!???

(THX GUYS FOR READING..sorry for the wait!!!)

Pls vote for the chapter!!!!