7

~warning use of curse words~

" Is Yaga here yet? " " the time of an old man close to death doesn't come cheap"  Gakuganji said to himself.

the door to the room was pulled open " principal Yaga won't be coming for a while" Gojo said as he walked further into the room and sat down "oh?" "He was given a false schedule" gojo said confidently. gojo make sure he was given a false schedule after some threats was made to Ijichi.

"Thank you for the other day, principal Gakuganji" "Oh? what other day would that be?" replied the old man " heh don't play dumb with me old man Im referring to the case with Itadori Yuji as head of the conservatives you were involved too, correct?" Gojo said with a smug face.

" My goodness, youth these days...don't you know how to be polite? " Gakuganji responded " I never had any intentions of respecting you elders these days love to act important, and it's so annoying, honestly" gojo said without an ounce of respect for the old man. "Hey your conduct is problematic I'll be reporting you to the relevant authorities" The blue haired girl chime in "Oh man! its gojo satoru in person! its Gojo satoru in person!" Fangirling to herself "Feel free I don't plan to chat for long as I have to go pick up my precious daughter" smiling to himself.

" He spoke! he spoke to me! " Miwa continued to fangirl over Gojo.

Leaning forward gojo spoke " last night me and y/n-chan was attacked by two unregistered special-grade cursed spirits" " oh? that is unfortunate" the old man said without a care in the world " Now don't get me wrong here to me it was about being coerced into taking a survey in the city...the two cursed spirits were capable of communication and they probably have allies who are just as strong...It's not just our enemies either Hakari, Okkotsu and your Todo the level of our students has risen drastically in recent years, as well then there was last year's incident with Geto sugaru and now the appearance of sukuna's vessel" Gojo said.

"What are you trying to say?" the old man said while remaining calm "hehe you don't know? the wave of power you guys have been trying to hold back with your pointless status and traditions has grown bigger the you could ever handle and now its descending upon us you won't be able to measure the coming of age with the classification of 'special-grade' and if you the I'm the only one who'll be fighting back your going to get hurt old man" Gojo said with a smirk on his face "I Think you are getting a bit out of line " Gakuganji  said while raising his head to look at Gojo "oh scary!" gojo said with a laugh " well, that's all I wanted to say so ill be going now" ah Gojo proceeded to stand up and walk out the room to the lean back into the room with a play-full face " Oh principle Yaga will be coming in about two hours later!"

~One month later September 20181 kangawa prefecture, Kawasaki city Cinema cinema~

3 Highschool boys disfigured corpses were discovered by staff-

cause of death: increased cranial pressure and respiratory paralysis due to cranial deformity

" I won't be able to lead you this time But don't worry I've called in a friend you can trust." Gojo said while walking down a dark corridor holding onto y/n's hand with Yuji following close behind  Gojo opened the door to reveal a blond man "Eeeekk Nami-chan " the girl squealed letting go of her Ota-sans hand and running to him and proceeding to jump on him with the blond man catching her " well hello to you too y/n-chan" Nanami said with a small smile.

" This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcery! also the godfather of y/n-chan" Gojo said while wrapping his arm round the blond man who's holding his child "Please don't call me that" Nanami said with an annoyed look " plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs but since he worked for a company he's got a good head on his shoulders and he's a first-grade sorcerer, too" Gojo said with a smile on his face.