6

" So what now? will you rescue him? " Geto said " I can't let people from the school see my face, so ill be going home now if you want to save him go ahead and save him" Geto said while standing up and starting to walk off "although I don't know if your kind have such emotions" he said with a smirk.

" we do. the true humans after all " the curse said as it jumped away.

"Quite the statement for a cursed spirit to make" Geto said to himself with a cheshire smile on his face.

"You don't seem like the type to act on orders, was something good supposed to happen if you killed me?" Gojo said while rolling Mount Fujis head on the floor back and forth " Regardless, I want to know. Who was it? Come on, just tell me already" Gojo said in a whiny voice while proceeding to press his foot down harder on Mount Fujis head causing it to slightly crush under the impact.

"Like I'd ever tell you brat!" Mount Fuji said with a shocked face " You sure you should be saying that? " Gojo said while pressing his foot harder down on the curses head " Damn you! " Mount Fuji struggled to say as his head was being squished. " Hurry up and tell me or I'll exorcise you....Of course, I'll do that either way " Gojo said without a care in the world.

" Wait, curses are capable of holding conversations?" " It seemed so normal, I overlooked it " Yuji said while holding a sleeping y/n close and in a protective manner.

Gojo jumped out of the way as a small tree blossomed out of the spot he was standing on while gojo, Yuji and the curse all looked shocked flowers then began to sprout out of the grass.

" wow! " gojo gushed " flowers " Yuji said with a smile " pretty! " " hehehe" gojo said.

SLAP

" that is a curse right? it's stripping away my will to fight" gojo said in his mind.

Gojo quickly grabbed a sleeping y/n from Yuji as soon as he did Yuji was grabbed by the tree and dragged up into the air while all this was happening the unknown curse grabbed Mount Fujis head and ran away.

"Sensei, I'll be fine! " Yuji said with a determined look " go after him! " and he was being pulled through the air the tree started to pull him back down as it had now formed a mouth " sorry, I lied! help! " yuji shouted frantically to his sensei.

With a swipe of his hand gojo had burned the tree stump causing it to release yuji and drop him on the ground. With a Thump Yuji landed with a bang on his back.

" wow he got away " gojo said in an amused voice " he's good at hiding his presence and he's way creepier the volcano head" gojo said out-loud.

Yuji dropped to the ground on his knees and leaned forward putting his hands on the ground and started to mumble out " they managed to escape because of me...though you're the one who brought me here, right? "

" so cursed spirits of that level are forming a faction now? This is getting interesting. " gojo said with an amused smile.

Gojo proceeded to turn around and say " Yuji I want you or rather, everyone to become strong enough to beat that. " gojo said with a smile while making sure y/n wasn't hurt as he was looking at her in his arm as she slept through all that commotion.

" Huh? beat that? " Yuji said while frowning thinking of Mount Fuji " it's better to have a concrete goal right? Man I'm glad I brought you here " gojo said proceeding to smile while looking at Yuji

" I had no idea what was going on, though are you serious? " yuji said with a deadpan face

" Now that we've set your goal, all that left is to pursue it. We'll speed up the schedule a bit." " for the next month you'll be watching movies and fighting me" gojo said with a triumph smile.

"Fighting you?! ehh will I be alive a month from now? " yuji said to himself " after that its practical combat. You'll take on and complete several harder missions you'll learn the basics and how to apply them, and then you'll show them off at the exchange event. " Gojo said while smiling at yuji.

" Hey sensei! " Yuji said while raising his hand " Yes Yuji-Kun? " gojo respond while pointing at him " what's the exchange event? " Yuji said with a concerned face "ehh I didn't tell you?" gojo said.

Gojo now being extremely late to a meeting with principle Yaga

~Somewhere in an apartment complex~

Geto was walking up some stairs to an apartment door which lead to a beach " sure is peaceful here " Geto said to no one in particular " How's Jogo doing, Geto? " Mahito said while continuing reading his book " on deaths door " Geto replied while walking towards Mahito " Hanami stepped in to save him, so he'll probably be fine" Geto said without and ounce of concern.

" how irresponsible. you're the on who egged him on" Mahito said " heavens no. I tried to stop him " geto said as Hanami walked through the door holding jogos head " speak of the devils. Jogo, Hanami glad to see your safe " Mahito said with a sly smirk

" How can you say that when you see me like this?! " Jogo said while angered "You're lucky you got off with just that " Geto said while smiling and proceeding to stick his tongue out at Jogo.

" Why you-" Jogo started but got cut off by Geto "I think you understand now so we'll go about sealing Gojo Satoru at the appropriate time in the appropriate place, once we've secured our advantage over him we'll carry it out on October 31st in Shibuya I'll contact you with more details later Good enough Mahito? " Geto turned and smiled at Mahito " No objections here" "lets be cunning about this like curses should, like humans should " Mahito said with a malicious smile on his face.

~back with a sleeping y/n~

while all the commotion was happening with Gojo, Yuji and the curses y/n was pulled into Sukunas innate domain where she remained for the time being.

" huh w-where am I? " y/n said while looking around timidly "up here child" Sukuna said while looking down at the child from his bone throne

"oo-waa suki-chan" the child beamed at him and proceeded to run and clime up the bones while stumbling a little as she struggles to climb by the time she reached the top she was exausted so she plopped to the floor unmoving

Sukuna looking at the child in amusement proceeded to get off his throne and reach down to pick the child up and hold her in his arms while he sat back down on his throne and he proceed to place her on his lap.

y/n proceed to snuggle into his chest " Suki-chan? what am I doing here?" she asked while looking up at him " I want to make a deal with you princess " sukuna said while stroking the side of her face lovingly like a father would his daughter.

Y/N being the curious child she was wanted to know what the deal was about " well I would like to place my mark on you so I know where you are at all times " Sukuna said " but why though Suki-chan" "because I want to make sure your safe and that way no curses will ever think of harming you"

"hmmm i'll agree only if I'm aloud to play with you every now and then" y/n said with a cheeky smile. Sukuna huffing and puffing agreed to the deal with the child he secured the deal by placing a kiss on her forehead which made the child giggle at how soft he was being. his mark started to appear on her neck just behind her ear as Sukuna didn't want it in an obvious spot where Gojo or anyone could see it.

y/n started to yawn but wanted to play Sukuna looked down at her and said "sleep princess we can play another day " while stroking her hair with his hand she started to get comfy laying on him and soon she was out for the count.

Fun facts;

Sukuna secretly views the child as his own even though they haven't been in contact much

Geto has plans for Y/N

word count 1452