第26章: 10 Million

Start from the beginning

With a smile that certainly matched Hatsume's energy, you nod, "YOU'RE IN MY TEAM NOW!" You said as you give her a thumbs up.

"WONDERFUL~!" She replied as she gigglef right after.

"(Y/n)-chan!" You heard Izuku's voice.

You turn your attention toward him and smile, "Hi, Izuku~!" You greeted.

"PLEASE! FORM A TEAM WITH ME! NO ONE WANTS ME—"

"You don't have to ask, Izuku-chan!" You said as you pull him into a hug, crushing his face on your bossom as this still certainly makes him red.

"Gojo," A serious yet deep voice called out for you. You turn towards that voice to see a one classmate of yours that you didn't much form any type of conversation with.

You let go of Izuku as you lean towards his ears to whisper, "Who is this guy again, Izuku?" You asked.

Izuku composed himself as he looked towards the person you are referring to.

"Oh, Tokoyami-kun," He said.

"That's his name?" You replied.

"Gojo, take me in your team," He said.

You give him a thumbs up as you raised your blindfold to reveal one eye, "No shame! I like it! You're in!" You said enthusiastically.

You turn to Izuku, "We're complete! Now, form a plan, Izuku. I trust you enough to form it. Don't let us lose. I know Shoto's gonna go after us," You told Izuku.

Hatsume leaned towards you, attempting to rest her chin on your shoulder but the infinity stopped her, "Endeavor's son, right?" She asked, "Woah! Your infinity is amazing!" She added as she now begans her attempt to land a touch on you.

"Infinity... Wait! That's it!" Izuku said as he turn his attention towards you, "(Y/n) you'll be the one to protect the points, you're going to be the cavalry. Tokoyami-kun will be at the front," Izuku explained.

"Dark Shadow will be a good defense, but while he's doing that, he can't commence an offense," He said.

"Leave that to me!" You said with a smile as you pointed towards yourself.

"Great! Me and uhm... Wait, what's your name?" Izuku asked as he turned his attention towards Hatsume.

"Hatsume Mei!" She introduced.

"Right. M-Me and Hatsume will support (Y/n) from the both side. Her infinity will come very handy in this situation, right? No one will be able to take the 10 million points bandana while it's on you?" Izuku asked as he looked at you.

You nodded, "That's right! You're definitely spot on, Izuku! That's why I love you so much~!" You teased.

This certainly made Izuku blush deep red as he frantically looked away from you.

Hatsume giggled while Tokoyami sigh.

"This is no time for flirting, you two," Tokoyami said.

"We're having a free pass to the media! Your infinity is a cheat code, Gojo (Y/n)! This is going to be veeeery easy!" Hatsume said as she started giggling in an unhinged manner.

You scoffed, "I like her! She reminds me of the Hatter!" You said as you pointed towards Hatsume.

See how she didn't take the first move? That's because Gojo (Y/n), or you, doesn't like taking the first move.

[          ❇          ]

Yuuji was currently sitting on the ground, watching something on his cellphone.