Antarctic still didn't believe Pelican. How could he know Pelican was telling the truth? How could he trust Pelican's word? Antarctic began thinking hard about this. He thought "Should I tell someone?" "Who would believe me?" "What else did my mother lie about?" was racing through his head.

"No. It can't be true. IT CANT! IT CANT! IT CANNNNT!" Antarctic yelled.

"Yup it's 100% true." Pelican said.

"Where's your source? Prove it!" Antarctic said.

"My source? It's not my source. It's your mother's source. Her source is that she made it the fuck up. I got to tell you she was very good at keeping secrets just like how I've been keeping a secret myself." Pelican said.

"She made it the fuck up? WAIT! What secret have you been hiding other than this?!" Antarctic said.

"I'm not really a Seawing. I'm an animus Nightwing who changed their look. My name was Universewatcher. But yeah your mother found out she was an animus before she had your egg. This is the truth. I assure you it is." Pelican/Universewatcher said.

"ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO FUCKING TELL ME?!" Antarctic said in raged.

Pelican/Universewatcher let out a sigh.

"I'm millions of years old. I've been cursed with immortality. I've tried to kill myself multiple times but my curse also makes it so I don't die. I've had to watch all my friends and even my wife die before me. I've even lost my son." Pelican/Universewatcher said.

"YOUR son? What was your son's name if you don't mind me asking?" Antarctic said calming down.

"Ragnarök. The Ragnarök that was friends with Antarctica your mother and the same Ragnarök who was born under 3 moons with animus powers. I am an animus but not in the way you think. My powers are strange and I just wish I didn't have them. I left Ragnarök's mother because I could tell she was dying and I didn't want to be there when she died. I was given my animus powers by my twin brother Galaxywatcher. He gave me his animus powers because he was dying. My own younger twin brother gave me his gift to me, the worser twin brother. I have nightmares every night. My nightmares are usually about me losing my brother and wife." Pelican/Universewatcher said depressed.

"Your really Ragnarök's father?" Antarctic asked Pelican/Universewatcher.

"Yes, I am. His mother Lunar was the only one I did tell about my past until you Antarctic. Just make sure not to tell your friend Darkness about this. I was the one who insisted that Ravenmind give him that scroll about my son. I fear if you tell him about the truth it will break his spirit." Pelican/Universewatcher said.

"He'll find out anyways because he can read minds. He will just uncontrollably read my mind and find out about this." Antarctic said.

"You're an animus right?" Pelican/Universewatcher asked Antarctic.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Antarctic said questionably.

"You could enchant something to block out mind readers. But if Darkness is a good animus he might find the object you enchanted and take it from you." Pelican/Universewatcher said.

"Hmm. One more thing. Can I enchant something to see into the future to see if this works?" Antarctic asked.

"I'm not sure. But if you can don't change the future. You don't know what could possibly happen if you change it. It could be worser than the future that is to come currently. But I think you might be able to do that." Pelican/Universewatcher said.

"Okay. Do you have anything I can enchant for myself to keep me safe?" Antarctic asked.

Pelican/Universewatcher looked at Antarctic. Then went over to a cabinet and opened it. After a minute he grabbed something and brought it to his desk and placed it down in front of Antarctic. It was a bracelet. The bracelet was super shiny and had jewels around the mind of it.

Wings of Fire Darkness Risingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें