The Cloud Tower Codex

Start from the beginning

"Oh, who is the one who lost to them twice?" 

"And who is the one who couldn't even stand up to them in the first place?" Musa said defensively. Mirta entered the room and spoke some sense into the witches, saying that if they failed they would face Griffin's wrath. Which was enough to get them to shut up.

"Look we may not agree with each other, but we both want to prevent the Trix from getting the codex so let's put aside our differences and beat the Trix together." The witches agreed, they were getting off to a good start. 

                                                             ✯✯✯

Aerilyn was sitting crossed-legged in her bed meditating. "What's she doing?" Stella asked

"Using her powers so she can see if the Trix have already entered the school." Flora said. 

She muttered under her breath. "Breaths Vibrations." She saw bold white figures of other witches around the school, she went through room through room till she ended up in a room and inside, was the Trix. 

As if on cue there was a shout outside, they rushed out side to see Lucy on the floor petrified saying the witches were already here. Aerilyn stepped forward and nodded. 

"I saw them in a room, they have already influtarted Cloud Tower." Bloom turned to her. 

"Do you know where they are?" Aerilyn shook her head.

"I was about to when the shout broke my concentration and by now the Trix might have moved rooms, it'll take too long for me to find them again."

"Whether we know where they are or not, we have to still go find them."

                                                                    ✯✯✯

They were running aimlessly through the corridors, Tecna suggested she use her devices to find the most probable location, Bloom and Stella disagreed saying it would lead the Trix to the location. 

Stella being done with their suggestion opted to go find them herself with Bloom going off to look in the last location they were last saw. Tecna went off to find them herself using her devices with Tecna and Musa going off somewhere else. 

                                                                   ✯✯✯

Aerilyn sat down and tried concentrating on finding the Trix again while Flora and Bloom searched around her. In her searches she saw Tecna frozen in a block of ice and immediately told them. They rushed into the room seeing Tecna in a frozen block of ice and a hologram showing the location of the codex. 

"Flora you stay here with Tecna, Aeri we go for the codex before the witches reach it." Aerilyn nodded. "Stay safe you guys!" Flora said as they ran out of the room. 

                                                               ✯✯✯

They arrived at the codex and there wasn't a sight of anyone else. "We're the only ones here." Aerilyn said. She then frowned. "They're coming, let's transform!"