Male! Belarus x Yandere! Male!

Hayyyyy! So! This is a Male! Belarus x Yandere! Male! Reader! This was requested by @CheezpieApple !

this one is also my first Male reader! Let's goooooooo! And the title is gonna be what the ship is from now on. I can't use my brain to make a creative title. It just doesn't work. And even if it does, it doesn't make sense.

P.S: may not be good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belarus's pov~

I was waking down the street to go meet my friend, Israel! But.....why am I feeling watched? Naaaah! Must be my mind playing games with me. Hm. I wonder if I can tell my feelings to (Y/N)....... We have been friends for 4 years now. I have had a crush on him since I met him. I...... 

 "Should I confess my feelings"  *bang*

 Whoa! What was that! I looked back to only see a cat. Ah... It pushed the bin. Thats why it made sound. I was getting scared for nothing. I should just speed walk. 

I finally arrived in front of Israel's home to only see police car and officers there. Wha- What happened?! I quickly went to one of them and asked. No this can't happened! 

 "I am sorry to tell you but your friend was murdered." 

 No.No.No. Why. Why is this happening to me! I......

*Ring*

My phone started to ring suddenly. It was (Y/N).....I picked it up.

 "Yo, bro I was hoping you,me and Russia could hangout!"

 " ..... "

 "Bro?" 

 I couldn't say anything. Tears were running down my face. 

 "(Y/N), I....."

 " Belarus.......what happened? " 

 "Israel....she....." 

 I wasn't able to say anything. I couldn't. It was like someone took my voice away. 

 "........Belarus, just send me the address of where you are.I will come pick you." 

I cut the call and text him my address. Sometimes later he finally comes. At the time he arrives, I was a crying mess. Tear stains all over my face. He looks at me for a bit. He takes my arm and leads me to his car. 

We were both sitting on the front, not saying anything. 

Suddenly (Y/N) hugs me. I couldn't say anything. I just melt into the hug. He rubs his hand in a circular motion. I was crying like there is no tomorrow. After a while I finally stop crying. He pulls out a wet tissue pack from the back. He take one of the tissues and cleans my face with it. I must have been a mess. He then starts driving. 

 " Russia or my place. " he asked. I shuttered and told him to just drop me on my place. He signs, "Belarus, I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I can't do that. Look what state your in. I worried about you." He said concerned. I looked at my reflection on the window and then again turned to him. "Fine.... your place" he smiled at me then turned straight to drive. I wish he would look at me longer........

We reached his place. We got out of his car and went in. 

I was sitting on the couch waiting for him. He comes and tells me that the guest room is ready. He asks me if I was hungry? I shake my head. I tell him that I am tired and wish to go sleep. He nods and let's me go to bed. 

[2:09 a.m] 

I suddenly get up from my sleep. I was feeling thirsty. I get up and head to the kitchen to drink water. While going I see the basement door open. Huh? When I came it was closed. Is (Y/N) in there? I muster up some Courage and head down the basement. Something was telling me not to go and run away from here. Ignoring that I finally reach the ground. I was looking around. But what I saw shocked me!