45: Unity

Hello Lovies!

Happy reading!

And bye for now! *Runs away ASAP*

*Stops and turns around with a sweet smile*

And kindly vote... And inline comments... Hehe!!

Bye bye!!
*Runs away!!!!!!!!!!*

__

That day, Bondita as well as Chavi took in charge of the kitchen. And they made all delicious dishes they could ever make.

Reasons were,
Number 1, they wanted to pacify their Pishi Sashuri Ma.
Number 2, Anirudh won the case of Chavi.
Number 3, Chavi was going to take admission in Oak Leaf High School.

Enough reasons to make a tasty dinner!

"Bhari Babu! It is almost done. Please call everyone for dinner", Bondita said while tasting the paneer masala she made.

"Ji Choti Malkin! Going right away", Bihari said and went away to call everyone for dinner.

"Perfect!", Bondita muttered and turned towards Koyeli.

"Koyeli Didi! Transfer this into a bowl", Bondita said and Koyeli nodded.

"Chavi! Let's arrange the dining table! Come!", she held Chavi's hand and almost dragged her out of the kitchen.

Chavi was arranging the table, and Bondita was arranging Trilochan's place, when Trilochan and Binoy came there.

"Binoy! I am really feeling bad for Bahu! Jiji isn't going to leave her idle for a minute except for the night time and her own nap time!", Trilochan exclaimed as he saw Bondita now pouring water in the glasses. 

"We can't do anything Da, can we? She will go after a few days. We can tolerate her", Binoy said as he adjusted his spectacles. Trilochan nodded in agreement.

They took their respective places. Soon, Anirudh, Batuk and Som came and sat at their places. At last, Charulota Debi entered and sat on the head seat. 

Bondita and Chavi started serving everyone, and the started eating silently. But soon Charulota's face scrunched up, as if she tried to show her disgust.

"What is this? Is this what you call food! I am not eating this!", she exclaimed and put down the morsel, which made Anirudh's blood boil in anger.

However, Batuk interupted him.

"What is the problem Pishi Ma? It is really good!", Batuk said while eating the luchi piece with paneer. Charulota narrowed her eyes at Batuk and then looked at Bondita.

"She is your Boudi! Don't praise her when her husband doesn't praise her! It doesn't sound good", she said and coontinued her eating. All others looked at her in disbelief.

"Wha..", Som stopped as he saw Bondita raising her hand secretly to stop him from saying anything further.

"Mishti, it's really tasty!", Anirudh praised her and she smiled. Charulota just eyed the two and consumed her dinner.

"Batuk! Why don't you get married?", the old lady asked, making the poor boy choked his food.

Bondita quickly rushed towards him and made him drink water. Anirudh patted his head and Som patted his back.

"You alright?", Chavi asked. Batuk nodded.

All these were not going unnoticed by Charulota. She had never witnessed such unity in any other family, specially among brothers or daughter in laws, as she is witnessing here.