the letter

(all mistakes are intentional. This should be read as it is.)

Dear Emmy,

If your seeing this letter than my plan didnt go good. I need you.

Tbh, I need you ever sins the day you left. I seen you round town an on the TV with your team and I look up your name. I miss you. I miss how you made me feel. You were the one mum that daddy didnt rip from me and I wish I cud have you gain. I wish you hug me. sing to me, tell me all your storys.  I say the storys to myself. I no now who the kin and qeen are, your team.

I so prowd of you but I miss you.

this letter is to tell you that I in truble. You will have figerd that out by now but I speak out to Tommy. Tommy says that Rich never died.  this was new to me but they both fownd my accounts online (which I sure you also seen but I promise it all for show and I not a hore). Rich and Tommy say they change. They want there litle sister back and I need there love. So, so bad. Evey day I pray that you stil love me but it hard to beleaf it when I not seen you in 10 years. I hope you do becus as soon as you find me, I not letting you lose me gain.

I meet the boys at the gas stashon the ege of town on 7th March at 3.30am. They taking me to one of daddy old hoses -  by the lake. I wish I had more info but I dont. On the 11th, I goin to call you. If I dont then come and find me, please.

I love you,

Your girl, Lily.