Royal Eight: Declaration Of Festival

A young woman standing beneath the tree, smiling as she sew over a something that make her lips forge a sweet smile. Irinna sure a lovable woman that loved by many, she's ambitious but not much just right on scale because for her. She knows the limitations she can reach and not, she's already comfortable on her life as it is. There's nothing for her to wish be.

Probably...

She stopped knitting and looked at the solemn sky with the shinning ray of sun she really enjoy much gazing upon. Chirped of birds intrude her so she shifted her gaze on the birds now landed on her lap, staring at her with such an cutely please gaze. She giggles seeing them titled head on her, so in response for making her heart feel warm and jolly, she smiled like a candy won't be enough to hold it as sweet it is to see. 

Ending up birds look mesmerized on this human. Irinna get up from her seat at the hill and before she stood up, she scoop in the birds in her lap and place them at her shoulders and head. Patting her pink dress, she stood up at last and grab over her things before making a way exit to place she know will gave her comfort she wanted. 

"...I wonder. If Ali is doing alright right now. Well the end of week is coming anyways hehe.."

There's nothing to look forward before but I wonder now...

In the other part side of another realm called Netherworld. At a place called Babyls, a bunch of students gather over all over in a certain place. Watching in awe as there two person on 'stage', starting an event. Teachers whom could see the event, just ignoring it and moving on. They are not typical demons whom will care for such students like them anyways, after all. Babyls is a school full of Misfits

"Oh? Just what is happening this time?"

"Such loud explosion. I wonder what it is but this is interesting!"

"My word, Is there an idiot pal making bets here? I'm in!"

Two demons, standing tail to tail with horns being sharpened over on their head as it looks will clash over at any moment. Such sight is given by none other, Amduscias Poro and Sullivan. The two students who will make such remarkable history at Babyls but right now. Before things could be elaborated of what just happened, Sullivan is as usual on his secret place. Just reviewing things he needed for upcoming exams over for next week. He won't slack off on this kind of thing given he always give his focus and best on studying, although he doubt people around him really see education as something vulnerable.