Chapter 5

Venom hissed angrily as he and Anethyst got to a secret cavern in the New York City sewers. "We need to plan more, come up with perfect strategy." Said Venom. "What we need is more allies." Said Amethyst. Hearing that made Venom freeze for a few minutes as a dark and devious smirk crept upon his face. "I have just the army in mind." He said evilly. "What do you have in mind?" Asked Amethyst. Venom began giving her instructions to his arrival site and where to find what he was thinking about. "Once you have it in your possession, take it to your place and hide it, I'll contact you for your next part once I finish designing a project." Said Venom as they left the cavern and went their separate ways now that Venom had a world domination plan set in motion. "Watch out puny earthlings, the symbiotes are coming." Said Venom as he returned to being Peter Parker before going into a vehicle part shop, buying a couple of powerful engines and a few other parts that wouldn't make much sense until it was too late. As Peter was shopping he received a call from Harry. "Ugh, what is it now." He said to himself. "Hey Harry, what's up?" Asked Peter as he was heading back to Horizon.

As Peter talked to Harry and walked towards Horizon he didn't know that he was being watched by an old 'friend'. "Yeah I'm on my way back now, look I'm shopping for parts for a new device I got an idea for that'll help the Venom situation, I'll explain later." He said calmly. As soon as he'd finished talking and hung up he felt a cold tingle on the back of his neck. He sighed and walked into an alley and waited. Luckily since it was night now and in a dark alley nobody would see what was about to happen. Peter watched as a man wearing a werewolf suit walked by. 'Flash Thompson, you never learn, but if you wanna play wolf that badly, maybe I can assist in a way that'll help me." He said smirking as he pulled out a syringe that he'd brought to inject his amethyst symbiote into whoever he chose but now he extracted a small dose of his own blood which turned into a new venomized symbiote. He smirked and from the shadows threw the syringe at Flash causing it to shatter allowing the symbiote to take him over.

As Peter watched Flash become a Were-Venom he realized he wasn't the only one watching as he saw an Octobot spying on him. "Great, well I guess I'll leave the Were-Venom to its rampage while I handle Oc. He said annoyedly as he brought out Venom and chased down the Octobot. Flash howled loudly and began tearing up the area he was in which immediately drew him the ire of Spiderman, both spider girls, Hobgoblin, and Captain America who was still patrolling the area. "Hobgoblin, this time only use weaponry you have a hand on, so your sword and shield but no pumpkin bombs." Said Cap. "Spider trio, try and hold him down while Cap and I finish the job." Said Hobgoblin. They nodded and a brawl broke out. They had to be careful though as they knew what a werewolf bite or scratch supposedly did but they didn't know how a venomized version would effect them. "Does anyone know a weakness we can exploit?" Asked Cap as he punched the mutt in the face. "Well the original V2-52 was majorly affected by sonics but we tried that on Venom and it didn't phase him." Said Spiderman as he lunged and used his taser stings on the Were-Venom. To their surprise the electricity generated actually made the symbiote freak out allowing them to see Flash Thompson in the suit in a total panic. "Nice work Spiderman, guys use electricity." Said Cap as he threw his shield cutting a power line enabling him to grab it, he tied it to his shied making it a lightning bomb before throwing it at the symbiote. When it made contact they watched as it began freaking out majorly before finally leaping off of Flash in pain. However unlike usual this time it didn't return to its glob form it became its own body and with upon realizing this it ran off using the buildings to escape with the rooftops but not before Hobgoblin hit it with a Goblin Tracer based on Peter's old spider tracer tech.

 However unlike usual this time it didn't return to its glob form it became its own body and with upon realizing this it ran off using the buildings to escape with the rooftops but not before Hobgoblin hit it with a Goblin Tracer based on Peter's ...

This is Were-Venom. He can be four or two legged depending on his mood and type of battle he's in.