On the other place and location.

On the outside, Killer knew Eustass would arrive soon, so he called Luffy. He knew Eustass would want to meet him and as for the same as Luffy. Killer knew Luffy would likely meet Eustass that badly.

Then he heard the doorbell, from the gate, Killer approached the gate as his eyes landed on the Straw Hat, he seemed to ring the bell a few more times than earlier. Luffy was waiting for him to open up the gate, Luffy thinks Killer didn't see him much from afar as he just ended up waving up both of his hands so that Killer would notice him.

In fact, Killer already did.

He approached the gate and let Luffy inside, he closed the gate after. "Killer!!.. What.. I mean, why did you call me???" Luffy was panting heavily, he uses the bus, and a taxi and also a long run just to reach Eustass' mansion. "Kidd will arrive soon, let's go inside." He said with a slight chuckle, now Luffy thought about it. He always wants to meet Eustass, he looks at Killer.

"Say Luffy, are you and Penguin somewhat.. dating?"

He asks out of nowhere, "Dating? Me??? And him??? No, I'm not. I'm actually at Torao's mansion earlier, spending my time with him then you called out of nowhere. Good thing you remind me that you said about Jaggy returning here in this world." Luffy kindly gave him a response, "Spending time with Law? Then.. did you guys.." Killer stopped walking and even glanced beside him. Luffy tilt his head on the side, waiting for Killer's few, little questions.

"Did we what??"

He continues, Killer knew that Eustass knew about Law and Luffy's kind of relationship right now. And the same as Killer himself.  Walking directly to the Mansion, Luffy glances at Killer. "Killer." He simply called, making Killer look down at Luffy.

"I've been curious about your face, your mask is cool, and yet, it's also bothering me."

Luffy says with quite sparkly diamonds in his eyes, Killer sweatdrop. He hummed for a moment, and thinks for a moment, Killer grabs Luffy's wrist and drags him to the wide and big backyard that Eustass had. A backyard where you can see horses, and the beautiful view of the forest.

Then his ears twitch when he hears unbuckling sounds, it makes Luffy turn to face the sound where it was coming from. It was from Killer, removing his mask, that made Luffy's eyes widened. Killer was really doing it for him.

After seeing that kind of reaction Luffy has, he lets Luffy take the full pleasure.

To take off the mask.

Luffy moves closer to him and stares at Killer, his hands move to his mask and slowly start to lift it up by himself, he stops for a moment. Half of Killer's face was shown, Killer's lips and smile. Killer look at Luffy and Luffy did not seem so surprised, instead, Luffy gave him a smile.

He did not judge, just seeing half of his face. "Human?? Like Jaggy?" One thing that made Killer stiffen is when a finger just touches where Luffy doesn't ask for his permission. Since Luffy was so curious and totally ignoring everything, since he didn't care, even a damn.

But for Killer, tension comes up from it.

As his fingers touched his smiling lips, he saw how curious and how confused Luffy was at the same time. Then he removes it and finally lifts the whole helmet up. That made Luffy's eyes widened more, just seeing Luffy's shocking expression. It made Luffy drop the helmet on the grass.

~•~