The top of one mountain is the bottom of the next

It took 45 minutes for Ana to see just how much Christian wasn't kidding. Interior designer Fabien La Bruaek was to be soon accompanied by a team of 6, to whom Gail is sure to command with strict instructions.

Theo and Pheobe had woken from their nap and had joined Ana on the couch as she had the volume on the TV down low, snacking on bits of bite-sized fruit and wholemeal crackers. However, the real show that was happening was Yasmine with her 16 bags and additional hangers and boxes, squealing with excitement in the foyer.

"You'll be sleeping in the guest wing," Christian announced irritated. Ana was becoming increasingly concerned that Christian would quickly snap, and while she could handle the rejection felt but him forcing them out, she knew such a thing would devastate her kids. The regret of saying yes was slowly pilling on and she became increasingly aware of the feeling of worry.

"And where are they sleeping?" She asks indignantly, nodding her head at those on the couch.

"My children will be sleeping in the downstairs rooms across the living room."

"And her," she asks about Anastasia.

"Don't concern yourself with the affairs of my house."

"Don't treat me like a piece of furniture you can move around."

Christian looked startled for a moment. "Anastasia may talk back to me. But you know what makes you different. You ask for my money, she gives it away when I force her to take it. She speaks about what she is passionate about, and you speak about a world of privilege you think keeps me interested. Anastasia kept my confidence, I know you were the one who sold the story to the media about Anastasia meeting Taylor."

At that last line, her face dropped. And then it fell further. Past anger, past shock, into something more primal. Fear. "Don't worry," he said concerning calm. "We are after all getting married so I moved past it. Please follow Gail to your room."

Ana uncurled herself from where she was with her kids on the sofa, "I do not feel safe living with her and our kids in the same house."

"Physically, she will never be able to hurt them. I have hidden security camera's getting installed all over the house, and have hired extra security. But I need her here. I don't trust her Anastasia and there is still a security threat out there on yours and the children's lives, and if she is a part of it in any way, things will be much easier, and quicker to get a hold of."

"So that's really why you wanted her to move in?"

Ana was frustrated that he kept something so important from her concerning the kid's safety, "I didn't want to worry you."

"Well, it worries me more when you don't tell me things."

"I'll remember that," he says honestly. "Now, I've hired a collective of 4 security personnel to watch over you and the kids when I am not with you."

"Christian-"

"I don't think I'm asking for too much to want my family to remain unharmed."

"Don't frame things in a way to make me look like I'm asking for the impossible."

He stared at her hungrily. His eyes darted between her eyes and her lips. "Stop," she whispered. Before either of them could venture further on the unmarked road of their confusing relationship, Fabien's arrival was announced by the elevator.

"Mr. and Ms. Grey," how lovely it is to meet with you.

"The pleasure is mine," Yasmine stepped forward and captured the designer's hand in her own.

"Mr. La Bruaek," Christian acknowledged gruffly, "I appreciate you coming on short notice."

"So I was told you had little ones were in need of a room design?"