ch-7

The English teacher took out the book from inside the bench .
She turned the pages quitely, soon she started writing on the board,
'English Test with oral recitation '.

Everyone was a little scared bcz Mrs Amanda looked angry today , don't know who spoiled her mood but they don't want to become the target of hers .

Ning Xi was a little calm and confident, she was relieved that she finished her notes in 10 minutes.
Finishing her work always gave her a sense of accomplishment. 
She smiled , before she could smile more , she was called by Mrs Amanda .
Ning Xi-'... well she revised her notes but it didn't mean that she was prepared for this, sigh! Still I have to go'.

She stood up and went towards board.

Mrs Amanda - "recite two pages of ch- the palace maid and ya , let's call another one."

Ning Xi nodded and opened her book,
Before she could start , Mrs Amanda called another student -,"Lu Mingzhe ,
Come and recite second page."

Ning Xi looked up and saw a boy coming towards front, neat and clean blue uniform with a proper tie tied around his neck under white collar, the crispness of his coat and clean shoes depict that he loves cleaniness.

She looked him up and down many times,
Lu Mingzhe who was just going to open the book, he was a little uncomfortable from her gaze . He thought to himself,' staring so brazenly , isn't she afraid.' Tch!.

Ning Xi who was trying to recall this person was not aware that she got bad points from him.

Mrs Amanda broke their stares by a cough, "Cough!", Lets start with the paragraph 1 , Ning Xi read it ."

Ning Xi has already started,

"The sparrow sitting on the wall of tall  kingdom was happy , not because she was sitting on the high wall but was grateful that she was not a human being. "
Her voice was like a sweet addiction, slow and loud , It make people want to listen always.

" Seeing the palace maid, being beaten by the higher up servants was a tragic site in her eyes but she never had seen this much cruelty in her life. She has travelled all over the world, has seen many type of humans ,ya terrifying and cruel ones also but this type of beating and cruelty have never seen by her."

While reading, she was pronouncing every word correctly with expressions, It made listener's to imagine the whole scenario in front of them.

Everyone thought -"a topper student really works hard , "see even her English is so better , no wonder she is from 5 toppers in the entire junior grade.".

Lu Mingzhe was suprised by her, he knew that she scores good  like him but he never expected her English to be also so good.

He peered at her from his sunglasses,
Behind those simple glasses his eyes held a little glimmer in them . Even he was unaware of it .

Soon his turn came , Ning Xi also stopped.  Mrs Amanda praised her and told her to go back on her seat.

Ning Xi went to her seat and sat down. She curiously looked at him . Actually thinking behind she knew that he is the the second topper in entire grade,
His physics and math are his powerful subjects but don't know why , his chinese is little crooked. To put it more simply, he doesn't seem to understand the emotions very clearly.

Now thinking about that aspect she started listening to him.

Lu Mingzhe looked straight and started reciting ," The emperor looked at the palace maid and asked, Now tell me ,do you know your mistakes? If yes ,then go to cold palace to self cultivate. If not then you will be stabbed by niddles till you know.

His voice was like a robot , speaking without any emotion.