Iam the villainess -part 2

A room full of pink everywhere,  now was giving a gloomy feeling.
A small  child could be seen wrapped in bandages from her head to toe.

Slowly Selena opened her eyes,
"Umm,hiss!
Looking down,she saw herself wrapped in bandages. Hey,what the fuck is this? Why Iam wrapped in bandages?^_^
"Shh! She is awake dear! Thank goodness"mother Ning said.

Slowly moving her head upward Helena saw the couple , their eyes over flooding with care,and pain.She can't misunderstood this, she has never experienced the real feeling of care,love etc .But she knows it greatly.

Slowly memories started flooding her mind. Before she could open her mouth.. she fainted once again.

1 month later

Well ,so.... Iam a villainess. I just entered a novel which I read many years back. Sigh! Why this has to happen now😔but it's ok, as long as I'm eating well and alive.

Sitting on the little wooden table ,Su Yan was already observing her.' Looking at this prideful princess, she looks easy to deal with.'

Unaware of his stares, Ning XI (a.k.a Selena) was already lost in her own world.
So I have to think of a backup plan..even in that novel he was mentioned as a psycho, who killed the villainess for harming female lead, well well and it's not like he is a male lead. Just a villian like me, but iam nowhere compared to him. But he became like that due his family and childhood shadow's. Actually it was mentioned that in  his family he was never being treated fairly and always got beaten up from his stepmother. Due to this, he readily trusted anyone thus he developed autism , to say more exactly he started to live in shadows and after college untill he couldn't control himself and had an outburst. Actually she hadn't read much ,just few plots. So she only has two plans to escape from this misery ..
plan A : to stay away from him.
Plan B: to help him hook up with female lead .

She was just thinking when  suddenly a "Thud " was sounded .She broked from her daze and looked towards the little boy in front of her.
Su Yan was very aware , he wanted to have an injury and then blame it on her to gain more favour from Ning's and what can this dumb girl do.

Ning XI looked at the pitiful expression on Su Yan face and decided to discard both plans.

Look how miserable he is, his step mom even beats him.

Unaware of her sympathy Su Yan was going to cry, the next moment he saw the dumb girl coming near to him.
Ning XI unhurriedly tore her white dress that was made of pure cotton, she took the hand of the  little boy kneeling in front of her and fastly cleaned the wound on his hand and also tied the the cloth around his hand. She hugged him and patted his back. And slowly told him in low voice " shhh--i promise,I will always be with you ,so that no one can bully you anymore.
Su Yan was first shocked and then confused by her actions. He admitted that he felt happy for the first time.