ch-3 becoming friends

After half an hour later

Both the children were made to sit in big guestroom for a while, after this incident , Mrs Ning and Mr Ning called a doctor for Su Yan.
He was being cleaned throughly and his hand was bandaged . Even more right hand.
Ning Xi deliberated over and over in her mind and finally made a decision.

"Su Yan don't worry , I will took care of you. You don't have to do anything."

Su Yan who was observing her from the side thought ' to make you my slave, it's a better idea'.
The moment Ning Xi said those words ,an unspeakable silence was there. Su Yan changed his thoughtful expression to sadness and loneliness.
Ning Xi felt even more depressed.

Su Yan didn't said anything. Ning Xi thought as a friend she should take care of him . But how to comfort a child? She thought.
Wait she has seen some mother's doing it, when the child would feel sad .They would lay down their baby's head on their lap and would pat their forehead. Yes that's it.I have to do this.

She stood up and sat down with Su Yan.
Su Yan:---??
Ning Xi circled her hands around his neck and made his head fall on her lap, Su Yan was caught off by her movement as his head was forcefully pulled down to her lap. He thought
' are you really going to kill me ,to harm me and show your true colours '

But unexpectedly she started to pat on his head.
Ning Xi told him " didn't I told you,I will take care of you. You don't have to be afraid of me. So Su Yan ,be my friend, ok?"
She even held out her hand to make a pinky promise.
Su Yan thought 'sure enough she is dumb but it's ok, he didn't felt bad'.
He slightly acted as if he was a fragile beauty and slowly held out his hand with quivereingness. Ning Xi was happy that atleast he took the first step. She happily hooked her pinky finger with him.

After few days~

Ning Xi and Su Yan who both were standing in front of elementary school.
Ning Xi thought wait how can I forget that I'm a 5year old , sigh! Now I have to attend this elementary school.
Forget it! Anyway I have to do this.

She silently held Su Yan's hand but he frowned and took his hand away from her . She thought maybe he is still afraid of being in too much contact.

She silently took her hand back.Su Yan started to walk in front of her.
He looked behind, seeing her puzzled he called her'' Ning Xi , don't you want to come?"
Ning Xi who was still in mids of thinking, Is he not having autism, the confidence with which he is walking is like he is the king . Did I miss out something?"
Broke out from her trail of thoughts and followed after him.
Both arrived in class and sat together..