Epilogue

They say destiny is a line etched on the palms by the iron finger of God. They say destiny is what a person is meant to be. You can't change the line anymore than you can tear your skin off.

But, I already abandoned my God. I already left the Church. I have already fallen in His eyes and the fallen have nothing to fear.

So who decides my destiny now?

Which God am I supposed to beg to?

He who sits in the church, watching silently as everything is wrenched away from me.

No.

Sana Bianchi was supposed to be nothing. Sana Bianchi was supposed to die in the filth she was born in, never to be known by the world or so the palmist had once said.

So, I took a knife and cut new lines on my hand, disfiguring my palm. It hurt like a bitch but the anger on the scoundrel's face was worth the blood , bandages and beating that I got when I reached home.

I cut my palm and I cut away my old-self to be who I am today.

Today I rewrite my destiny again.

As the reinstated CEO of Boss Lady, a mother of two children, s broken heart and a betrayal.

I have won over the board and convinced them for the time being but for how long?

I need a permanent solution.

I need a majority.

The solution in which I will lose my heart.

Gain the company, lose what you hold dear.

It's life, I suppose, being a bitch at every turn.

But, I am a bigger player and I want to play this game.

This time, the stakes just got higher.

"Emir......", I said into the phone.

                           _________

Author's Note:- Phew! What a journey, this book has been. 64 chapters. Hundreds of emotions. I have loved writing this and I have loved sharing this with you. The final installment of the Boss Lady will be the next book of the series. In the next book, Sana will be back with new enemies, business battles and heartbreaks.

P.S.- I love all my readers so much for all the feedback that they share.

Thank you for being a part of this journey.

There would be No Boss Lady without you.