" Perfectionist like how?" Ciarra protests.

" Like those kind of people who always make sure their T's are of the same height in their entire writing, no shorthands, extremely neat you know what I'm talking about right?"

" Can I answer for her? Yes she is." Kobby butts in.

" Hey!" Ciarra exclaimed, " Why would you think that?"

" I work in the Teacher's common room and I've come along your books countless times and your books are exceptionally neat even after months of writing in them, no dog ears and your handwriting is just insanely linear." Zuriah chuckled.

" Hey then I'm pretty sure if you saw Faye's books you'd pass out. She has the most impeccably beautiful penmanship I've ever seen. It's cursive like a computer typed it." Ashanti adds, " But yes Ciarra is a perfectionist probably from birth. "

" Really?" Ciarra asked.

" You're the only one with post-it's on your headrest about your schedules, assignment, things to do, it's so weird. I thought I was responsible but Ciarra's own is out of this world. She arranges her stationary from most used to least used in her pencil case and would wash her shoes even if she wore it for just thirty minutes in PE and that day wasn't even sporty, we sat in the studio to do music, no running. I would hang out my uniform if I wore it for a day without hectic activities but Ciarra would wash her clothes though she didn't do anything hectic that day." Heather elaborates.

" You too?" Ciarra wondered totally appalled.

" I told you guys. She literally makes me feel unkempt everytime, I can't walk around with my shirt unbuttoned like the other guys do in class, I can't go around with my shirt untucked because she'd hate me and I definitely can't wear the same shirt twice in a row but hey, it makes me a better person. Because of that, apart from Zaron, every other teacher thinks I'm a gentleman." Kobby adds.

" Fine I'm a little close to a perfectionist and it's mostly because of my governess when I was younger."

" You had a governess? I thought those things only existed for British royals." Ashanti asked.

" They are meant to help raise girls to be responsible, polite and smart adults in future and my Dad is a sucker for good character so he got me one."

Ciarra spun the bottle to cut them off and it fell on Ashanti.

" Truth or Dare?"

Ashanti knew there were a lot of questions people had about her so she chose a dare.

" Make Zaron laugh." Ciarra said. Everyone knew it was rare to see Zaron laughing. Yh he smiled and grinned but to laugh...

And Ashanti wondered how. She did know for sure that the boys could be the only reason Zaron would laugh but Kobby sat opposite Lejandro. Kobby took a swig of his coke. Ashanti got an idea, she smacked Kobby upside the head and he automatically sprayed the fizzy drink all over Lejandro and Zaron who sat next to each other. Lejandro was the most affected getting Zaron to laugh at his face dripping with coke mixed with Kobby's saliva.

" Someone get tissues." Amanda called. At this point everyone was laughing.

" We have none but we did bring baby wipes." Ciarra says opening a paper bag for it and pulling out several wads of it for Lejandro before handing a couple to Kobby.

" That is so not fair." Lejandro states.

" My turn ", Ashanti spins the bottle and it falls on Kobby.

Kobby obviously chooses a dare just to pay Ashanti back.

" Kiss Ciarra." She says and Ciarra shoots her a glare, " I know...you hate me so much now."