CHAPTER 30 (END)

A/n pov:

Few minutes ago| Samar's room:

Pia was in deep shock as Samar's words were roaming in her mind

Samar: I'll marry you tomorrow pia and will see who will stop me..

She don't want to get married at him any cost. She hate him, she don't like him. She don't have any kind of feeling for him then why she should marry Samar. It's her life so she has a final say.

Pia was unable to think anything. Only thing was coming inside her mind was to get away from him..

Pia: no no no no...I can't marry him...he wil ruin my life...

She was sobbing and panicking until her eyes went to scissor kept on a table. For a few moments she stared at scissor then got up and went near the table. She tried to hold scissor with shaky hands and finally held it

Pia: I was never yours Samar...and I'll never be...even after my death..

And with that she slits her wrist causing blood to ooze out from her wrist. She smiled sadly while remembering the moments she spent with harsh..

Pia's thought: I always loved you harsh...and I'll always love you... sorry but I had to do it...

With tears in her eyes she fell on the ground while loosing her consciousness.

Sulekha entered and yell in horror

Sulekha: piaaaaaaaa

She moved backwards form shock and both harsh and samar reached.
Harsh came inside to saw pia lying unconscious with bloody wrist..

Harsh: p-pia!

He went near her and kneeled down

Harsh: pia...pia...open your eyes...

Samar also came inside and saw her and he felt soul left his body.

Harsh: pia..pia I'm here...open your eyes..hey!! Hey..

He pats her cheeks and tears started brimming inside his eyes.Words weren't coming out from his mouth as he was too stunned to speak

Sulekha: harsh check her pulse...

Harsh quickly checked her pulse and realised it's still audible

Harsh: s- she is alive...

Sulekha: quick harsh...go hospital immediately

Harsh: y-yes

He carried pia in bridal style and quickly walked out from their leaving Samar in guilt and regret...

Time skips~
At hospital:

Harsh, veer and Seema all were present in hospital while harsh was sitting blankly

Harsh, veer and Seema all were present in hospital while harsh was sitting blankly. Pia was getting operated in ICU.Seema was also in shock and tears were rolling down from her eyes. Veer was trying his best to handle both of them.