New Plot and character sketch

This story involves around our favorite fetus Abhira. I have been missing them terribly. And so decided to start the story which I announced much before. Coming to the story.

This story is all about Abhimanyu and Akshara. No third angle like cheapster Aarohi in between them . This story contains everything that we craved for. The first meet , their falling in love , confession , No tilak drama , No valentine drama. Aarohi is never in the picture because this story has only Akshara, Abhimanyu, Kairav , Neil and Vansh. As this story is only about AbhiRa. There is no side character love story.

Abhimanyu: The only child of Harshvardhan Birla and Manjari Birla. They love him very much. But Abhimanyu is much closer to his mother. Doctor by profession. Heart surgeon to be precise. Very famous in India. 28 years old.

Akshara: Single girl child in Goenka family. Princess of whole House. Dearly loved by her parents (who passed in an accident 10 years ago when she was 12 years old). Pampered by her grandpa (Manish ) a lot. He behaves like a friend to her. She never holds any secret from her grand father. Apple pie to both her brothers. 22 years Old.

Kairav : Elder son of NAIRA and KARTIK GOENKA. After the death of his parents he took the responsibility of his baby sister at am early age of 18 years. 28 years old. Pampers Akshara very much.

Vansh : Son of Gayatri and Samarth Goenka. His parents never cared about him much. As they were happy with their younger son vatsal. But Goenka's took him under their arms due to Kartik as he cares about him very much. Loves Kartik and Naira like his parents. And Pampers Akshara even more than Kairav. 28 years old.

Neil : Found by Manjari at the stairs of temple. And then adopted by her. Treats Birla family like his own. Abhimanyu never treated him less than his brother. Respects Abhimanyu very much.

Another characters would be introduced as the story proceeds further.