A bar

Y/n pov

"HEY GIVE ME BACK MY FOOD YOU THEIF OF AN ANIMAL!" The guy yelled from behind. I was in my Kitsune form so you can't really tell I'm human. I dash into an alley and wait. Good he's passed. I am not eating here though. I see an open door so I walk in. What I didn't expect was to find the guys on the news lately. The 4 in the room looked at the door. I slipped under a table and ate the guys food.

"You get it Toga,"

"Fine," a girl with twin buns walked over. AND FUCKING PICKED ME UP!

"Shiggy, can we keep it," she showed me to who I will call Crust 'n dust. A burnt patchwork looked and rolled his eyes.

"I am too sober for this idc but I better not find anything," he took a sip of water, right? I mean like I'm 23 (just pretend you are) but still. A guy in a painted mask came over.

"Toga, you're giving it a bath," SHE I'M A FUCKING GIRL! Ig it is convenient that Toga's the one giving me a bath.

In the bathroom

She turns on the water and I just sit there. Look I love water, sure a fox can be classified as both cat and dog but still.

"You like water?" Act like you don't understand them.

"Oh right you can't understand me, well Shiggy has a plan on kidnapping a kid named bakugou soon. Honestly when he showed me the picture of Bakugou I almost wanted to rip it in half," she seemed a bit unhinged outside, maybe this is deeper.

"Well, in you go now," she picked me up and put me in the water.

"You know, you are really light. Are you a stray?" I almost want to answer her.

After de bath

She dried me off and put me in her room. She left about 3 minutes ago to get something. Well ig I should look around.

Everything it either red or pink. What an eyesore I would much rather f/c (if it's red do another color for Toga's room).  Toga came in with some fried rice and chicken.

"I'm back, Kirogiri gave me an extra serving to let you have some food! Figured you wanted some," I trust that this isn't poisoned. I take a bite of some chicken she cut for me.

"Tonight we have a meeting, I want the others to me you!" Ok? Did I ask, well I can't but I don't care. All I need to know is how should I insult them.

At the meeting

Toga carried me into the room.

"What should we name her?" She asked as she walked in.

"Pria? Idk," nah, no way will I go by 'Pria' no way in the frozen over hell.

"I like it! Pria it is. Anyway let's get onto the meeting," she sat down with me in her lap. I moved over but still.

"She's tiny, how old do you think she is?" Mask boi asked

"Maybe a few months or 2 years at the most," a lizard said.

"The color of the fur says differently Spinner, YES DEFINITELY!" Ok flipping coin.

"I agree with twice, the fur is more orange then white,"

"Let's deal with this later, let's get on with the meeting," with that they stopped talking about me. I went to sleep.

Hours later

I wake up and see patchwork.

"Awake now, com-on you're going to Toga's room. She passed out a while ago and Kirogiri went to sleep a little while ago," idc about them. JUST LET ME SLEEP! I shake my head and try to sleep on the couch again. Only to be picked up by Dabi, shit I hope he didn't notice me slip up.

"Wow you really are light," he mumbled and took me to Toga's door.

"Locked, damnit. Looks like you will be with me for the night," shit my limit is going to by up in hours time. I just need hour of rest before I can change back. He walked in his room. Black, and not an eyesore fun! He layer down on his bed still clinging onto me. When he went to sleep I slipped out his arms and curled up next to him. I have about 3 hours before I transform back.

3 hours and 30 mins later

I have 30 minutes before I can turn back. I would like to keep it that way.

Creek

Looks like he turned over.

29 minutes pass

About a minute left before I form back.

50 seconds

Creeking

Looks like a nightmare.

30 seconds

Shifting

Must be a bad one.

15 seconds

"Mmmmm, leave Shoto alone,"

Shoto? Like the kid from the sports festival.

10

"Just keep training with me,"

7

He's breathing heavily.

5

4

3

2

1

I quickly change into fox form. I get over onto his chest and start nuzzling him. I know how much I weigh it just compresses when I change.

He wakes up in a panic. And I just go to nuzzling him again. He gives me head scratches but I'm more worried about him. I go on his lap and raise my paws and purposefully miss his staples.

"Just a nightmare, don't worry," that looked more like a night terror there's a difference. I curl up next to him as he continues to pet me. He eventually lays back down. He's asleep, now who do I need to burn, I've burned down a place before, I won't hesitate to burn another abuser. Is that how he got these scars? Maybe his own quirk, but those are questions for another day. I lay next to him and go to sleep.

And that is it for this chapter, for those who read my other books, first thanks, second I am just experimenting with writing again.