One Hundred Thirteen

Start from the beginning

A little after her company's party, we started rebuilding our home to have that whole bottom floor for our precious wife to live comfortably on. We made sure that there was no way for her to leave us again.

Never

Again

"Why did you just sit there and didn't say anything?" Demetrius asked me as soon as I locked the last door.

"That's all I can do today." I sighed.

"oOoh, So we're the same." Sebastian chuckled. 

"You didn't talk to her either?" I quizzed.

"I only watched her eat the food I gave her then left. Like you, that's all I can do. Watching her eat almost set me off." He shrugged.

"You should have seen him, he was holding himself as much as he could earlier. " Demetrius added then proceeded to point at the cut on Sebastian's lip.

"He bit his lips so hard that it bled, what an idiot." 

Sebastian ignored him, then sat on one of the chairs to watch Everline through the screens. She's currently taking a nap on the couch. It's been two days since she's been here, and I'm glad to see she's adjusting to it.

"Who's next after me?" I asked.

"It should be Vince but he said he'll pass for now. I guess he still feels guilty for shooting her. Caius already made it clear that even if he didn't make eye contact with her, he doubts he'd be able to control himself which is why he will also pass for now. That leaves me and Raven. Raven will go first then I'll go in later tonight." 

"I see..I'll go up first and check on Caius." I said then walked to the elevator.

I went and knocked on Caius' door, he didn't respond so I went in. He was sitting down near the window with an estranged expression on his face.

"What's wrong, Love?" I asked, sitting beside him and caressing his arms.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and sighed, "I want to hold her so bad but I can't." 

"..I know, Love. We all do.." I bent down to kiss his lips to which he eagerly returned. 

-Third Person's POV-

(A/n: So um..yeah 18+)

Slade slipped a hand to the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. Their tongues interlocked as he palmed his erection. To see that he was already hard prior to their kiss raised a smirk to his face.

"Aww, was my baby hard just by thinking of our wife?"  He teased, biting his ear.

Caius let out a small moan and nodded his head, "I-I miss her so much, Slade..

"Uh ah, what do you call me?" Slade slid his tongue down his neck and asked.

"..D-Daddy.."

"There you go." He bit his neck which he yipped. He lifted his body and brought him to their bed. He stripped him naked. After properly prepping Caius, he ripped a condom with his mouth and then inserted his long and sturdy cock into his tight asshole. Caius squirmed under him as he took every last bit of Slade's thrust. 

To stop Caius from biting his lip, he placed two of his fingers in his mouth and let him bite it. 

Slade leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Do you want our wife to see you turn into a mess as I push my dick deeper in you?"

"Y-Yes Daddy."

"Do you want to fuck our beautiful wife?

"Yes D-daddy." Caius eagerly answered.

"Good boy for being honest." He then fucked him harder.

All seven of them had already marked Caius during the time when they could no longer see Everline in their dreams. They didn't want a chance to lose Caius so made haste to mark him as soon as they can.

Flipping Caius around so he could see a better view of his ass, he spanked him hard enough to blissfully see the mark of his hand printed on. 

When you've been marked, those who have marked you would know if you are in your heat. This means they would know if you are doing very extraneous exercise. But at the same time, those who have been would also know if their partner/s are in their heat/rut as well if they are also doing extraneous exercises.

(A/n: By extraneous exercise, you should know what I mean. 👉👌🏻 )

At that moment, all six of them knew what Slade and Caius were doing and were quite pleased to know that Caius was being satisfied. 

Since Caius hasn't informed them that he could feel it too, they failed to realize that Everline knew as well.  Her breath hitched silently as she was stilling a smirk on her face. She climbed on her bed and draped the covers over her so she could graciously enjoy the moment.

After an hour, Slade released his final load inside Caius' ass. He lifted him up to the bathroom where he cleaned him up and gently took care of him. 

To be Continued . . .

A/n: What they can feel is like a signal that their partner is engaging in a sexual act with another (that has marked their partner as well). They cannot feel the actual sexual activity they were doing. 

How does Marking work in my novel?

You can be marked by more than one dominant. Dominants can be Betas, Alpha Superiors and Inferiors, and Dominant Omegas if and only if you allow them to. It isn't verbally but by how your body responds to them. If you have been marked, your body will physically reject any other individual that tries to get their way with you.

Just because Betas and Dominant Omegas are Dominants, they can also be Submissives (Top and Bottom for BxB).  Hence, they could also be marked by other Dominant Omegas, as well as Alpha Superiors. 

Alpha Inferiors can only be marked by Alpha Superiors, and the only ones that can't get marked are Alpha Superiors. 

Next, to be marked by more than one, the first individual that marks you must be fine with you being marked by another. Again, since they're connected through the marking process, their bodies would know. 

That is all, thank you <33