006

DD'S POV

DD'S ROOM

I woke up to an empty bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking around the room. I called out to Jayla in a sleepy voice, "Bae, where are you?"

Jayla walked into the room, "I'm right here, what's wrong?"

I had a relieved look on my face seeing her her, "Dang, you be scaring me sometimes with your disappearing stuff."

Jayla laughed, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you."

I got out of bed and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. "I just don't like waking up and not seeing you next to me. It makes me feel like something's wrong."

Jayla turned around in my arms and looked up at me. "I'm always going to be here for you, DD. You don't have to worry about me disappearing."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I know ma. I just get a little paranoid sometimes."

Jayla pulled away from me and walked over to the window. She looked out at the city below and sighed. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist again. "What's wrong ma?"

Jayla turned around and looked up at me. "I don't know. I just feel like something's missing."

I smiled, "I know what's missing." I smiled again leaning down and kissed her deeply.

Jayla smiled against my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed for several minutes before pulling away. I looked at her and smiled. "You know what we should do?"

Jayla raised an eyebrow, "What?"

I grinned, "We should go bother ddot and his girl. Jayla smiled, "That sounds like mad fun not gon lie"

Me and Jayla got dressed and headed out the door and walked to ddots house and unlocked the door with the spare key he left for me and walked up to his room where him and his girl were asleep

We grabbed water from the sink and poured it on them running out the house and running back to dd's

I opened the door and let Jayla go in first. She walked over to the mirror and started fixing her hair, again. I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. Jayla smiled at me in the mirror.

We stood there for a few minutes, just enjoying the moment. I leaned down and kissed her neck. Jayla closed her eyes and leaned back into me.

 Jayla closed her eyes and leaned back into me