DISCLAIMER

BEFORE YOU READ,
HEED THE WARNINGS!

THIS IS RATED M FOR: basic cartoon violence such as sword-fighting, mischief, and magic, high profanity, blood and gore, multiple character deaths, violence, war, lurid and disturbing images, hints of suggestive material, as well as mature and sensitive topics such as abuse, trauma, angst, and LGBT+ content.

I DO NOT OWN the Sonic the Hedgehog series or any of the characters. This is a work of fanfiction. The writer does not own the characters or their storied plot, only the prompt surrounding it. The characters and their storied plot belong to their respective owners. The writing of this fanfiction is purely for your entertainment.

This is a work of mere fanfiction that is based on and around canon events and dialogue in the video game series. It is recommended that you have played or have basic knowledge of the games in the series, such as Sonic and the Black Knight, for there may be confusion and/or SPOILERS!

EASTER EGGS—the hidden references belong to their respective owners. Their usage is pure entertainment.

THE ONLY THING(S) I OWN: the title, the cover, the twist, and how the story is written—the originality. THAT IS ALL!

COPYRIGHT WARNING: If this book is found on a site that is NOT Wattpad, it is an INFRINGEMENT of the work. If this book is found published by an author that IS NOT u/orange-smoothies, it is an INFRINGEMENT of the work. These writings are ONLY published and available on Wattpad. Anywhere and anyone else claiming these works are INFRINGING!

FINAL NOTE—All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without any written permission from the writer. This is a work of mere fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious matter. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

DON'T SUE ME—because I only write for fun and I'm just a poor boy, from a poor family, spare me my life from this monstrosity. *cool piano riff*

© Sonic the Hedgehog
© Sonic Team
© SEGA
© Yuji Naka, Naoto Ohshima, et cetera
© Sonic and the Black Knight, 2008
© Elle / orange-smoothies, 2023

YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED!