Week 1/Thursday

Today was going to be a disaster! I had forgotten about my parents leaving to go work overseas! I woke up to nobody home and I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast. My mother usually makes me and my father's breakfast. I knew I was going to be late for school then suddenly, BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Sirens went off and signaled that there was going to be a Terrible storm and that all students needed to return home. I was lucky but.. I was afraid of storms.

Then I suddenly heard a knock at the front door.

"Tamiko!, is everything alright?" It was Kenji.

"Yeah, I'm okay.." I replied.

"Are you really sure?.." he said concerned.

"Yes I am." I responded. Then I heard him walk away.. I signed, I admit that I wished that he would stay with me while the storm passes through. Then suddenly, his face popped up in front of one of the windows. It was unlocked form the inside and he sneaked in. I was surprised, since he's so small and how he got up to a window that high..

"I know when you lie.." Kenji said as he stepped foot into the house. He giggled at how shocked my face looked.

"Want to go watch a movie while the storm passes? I will make some tasty snacks!" He sneered.

"Okay, but I will go set up the tv." I replied

I laid on the couch and found an interesting movie that we could watch. I then grabbed a blanket to snuggle in since it was feeding in the room. He soon walked into the room with a huge plate of yummy looking sushi. He knew that sushi was my favorite. Whenever he comes over, he at least makes one dish of food.

"So.. what movie are we watching?" He asked.

"It's called.. um.. I forgot." I said looking shy.

He looked confused but I couldn't bring myself to tell him that is was a romance movie. All of the movies that I usually watch are romantic.

The movie the started to play and he then grabbed part of the blanket that was covering me.

"It's sooo cold in here.. can I please share with you.?." He said with puppy eyes.

I couldn't say no, then for the rest of the movie I was blushing. Thinking about how we both were under the same blanket..

My vision started to get blurry and then I fell asleep. I also started to have another dream about Kenji and without knowing it, I talked in my sleep.

"..I l-love.." (snore)

Kenji's POV
I whipped my face towards Tamiko.. my face was bright red. Then it started to turn back to its regular color as soon as I realized that she was sleeping.. I let out a little laugh and tucked her into the blankets and wrote a note stating that the storm had passed and I went home.

Tamiko's POV
My eyes started to open and that was when I realized that Kenji wasn't here anymore. I saw a little note that was on the couch

"I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful so I wrote this note. The storm has passed so I went back home.
-Kenji

I was embarrassed, I fell asleep during one of the movies that I picked out.. maybe it's because of how calm he makes me sometimes..

 maybe it's because of how calm he makes me sometimes