username i feel like both alliah and harry had major glowups since they started their relationship
2h reply
-> username fr.

username i can't believe he's been cheating on me for a year now 🥲
2h reply
-> username lmao, mood.

"YOU GOT ME FLOWERS?" Harry grinned, looking in between Alliah's outstretched hands holding roses and her face. She nodded, smiling at him in reassurance. "Roses?"

Alliah pressed a kiss to the corner of his lips. "Gotta keep the brand going, babe."

"I feel like your secret dream is to open a flower shop," Harry muttered, grabbing the roses and inspecting them. "Thank you so so much."

Harry pressed a kiss to Alliah's lips with every word, letting the flowers fall onto the table beside them, and instead using his hands to grab her face and kiss her properly.

Alliah sighed comfortably into the kiss. There was no home like the press of his lips. The soft movements, slow enough you could treasure them, but fast enough that you didn't grow impatient.

Alliah could've stayed forever in that haze, inside the daze of his soft and warm lips, the curves and lines on his skin, tracing every inch of his gentle movements.

Harry's kisses were addictive. Once you had a taste, there was no going back. But Alliah had no intention of quitting.

Admittedly, there were some messy kisses shared when they were drunk that were definitely not of this caliber, but Alliah didn't like to think of those moments.

(He was a good kisser, just as long as he didn't get drunk.)

Alliah rested her forehead against his as they pulled away, sharing the same breath. "Can you believe it's been a year?"

"Feels a lot longer, but not..." Harry mumbled, lips brushing against hers as he spoke.

Alliah snickered, shoulders shaking as she laughed quietly. "That made no sense."

"It made sense, your brain just couldn't comprehend my intelligence."

"Oh nice, insult your girlfriend's intelligence on your anniversary."

Harry hummed. "I am nothing if not nice."

Alliah grinned, brushing her thumb over the shape of his cheekbone. His skin was soft and warm to the touch. She reveled in the sensation. "You're lucky I love you, dork."

Harry opened his eyes, peering at her from under his eyelashes. Voice low, almost a whisper, "Yeah, I really am."

Alliah's gaze softened, humor dissipated at his serious confession. God, her chest felt like bursting from the insane amount of love and adoration she held for this man.

Because Harry loved her just as she was, all of her weirdness, her flaws, quirks and also her beauty, her intelligence, her strengths.

He sat on the toilet seat while Alliah showered, just so the two could talk. He didn't judge her when she woke up in the middle of the night and paced circles into the floor as she typed a lyric or a poem into her phone. And when Alliah got home from the supermarket, he'd grab the groceries and help her pack things away as she talked about the trivial little things of life.

And when she went on tour and left distance between them, Harry never complained. Sure, there were jokes and little things, but he understood. He may have missed Alliah, but he'd never tie her down that way.

Instead, they found compromises with constant texts even with 15 hours of time difference. They made calls and binge-watched tv shows when it was 3am for her and 3pm for him. Alliah sent him photos of things she saw on the street that she thought were cool, and he'd answer back with just as much enthusiasm.

They found home in each other. Two hearts bound together by a string that could stretch to fit the entire the world, always united even on the other side of the planet. An unbreakable string that had tied them together since the moment they met.

Alliah had found her favorite person on this earth, the one she wanted during panic attacks and when the anxiety became too much, the one who held her hand through those patches of depression. She found the person she wanted at 3am in the kitchen, eating ice cream because of a random craving, the one she danced with after dinner, the one who made her laugh at her worst, the one whose smile could light up the entire planet, the one who loved her, unconditionally.

And if god forbid, Harry didn't love her anymore, Alliah could be okay with that. She had a year with him, and even if forever wouldn't be enough to rid that longing, she would relish every second of having him in her life.

True unconditional love, the kind that Alliah had found with Harry, meant that even if he left, even if he walked away, even if he broke her heart a million times, even if he didn't love her anymore, she would still love him.

It was impossible for Alliah to not love Harry.

"I love you," Alliah said. She wanted to write it in sharpie on her heart, for everyone to see. She wanted to say it again and again, because Harry would never understand. She loved him, with a passion and a fire and a beauty that nothing could ever compare to.

Alliah needed to shout it on the rooftops, graffiti the words onto every wall, show it for everyone to see. She needed everyone to know she loved Harry. She needed him to know, most of all.

Saying it once or twice or a million times wouldn't ever be enough. Alliah needed forever.

a/n: So, basically just did 2 chapters about their anniversary alone. I'm already planning what comes next for them.

This chapter is dedicated to all my beautiful silent readers. Just because you don't comment, doesn't mean I don't see you. Trust me when I say I know the group of people who vote on each and every chapter, and I love you.

Remember to vote and comment because I crave validation. Love ya <3