Familliar melody

13 years after the incident.
-*suibian*:Wei Wuxian's sword's name
-*cut sleeve*: a lgbt person who loves the same sex as theirs, commonly used for mens but can be used for women's too
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lan Wangji still sad about his friend 's death was thinking about their moments, his headband in his left hand and suibian* in his right hand when he heard a familiar sound coming from the Mo 's residence, it was..... The sound of a flute..... He suddenly remembers from where did he know this melody, Wei Ying used to play it to Lan Zhan when he was sad or angry to calm down. The thing is... Wei Ying is the one who created this melody and never revealed it to anyone else than Wangji, which filled his whole body for the first time in 13years with exaltation, he than walked fastly to the Mo residence with exaltence and pure fear of being wrong. He then saw a young man that should be around the 16's playing the melody with a wooden flute, the sound coming out of it was certainly bad pronouced because of it's holes wich are not done properly, probably handmade by the boy. Wangji's exaltation faded quickly after seing the boy, who's identity was Mo Xuanyu, the youngest of the Mo's. The boy was abused by his cousin and lived in a poor and small wooden house or to be exact, was locked up in there because of his metal illness. The little Mo became lunatic because of the trauma he endured and because he was accused wrongly because of his sexuality, Mo Xuanyu was revealed to be a cut sleeve* and was accused of observing the jing sect while changing wich make his mental state shatter into peices. Some kind of shock could be seen in Lan Wangji's eyes after seing the floor stained in fresh red blood with invocation seals all over the room, the smell was bothering and uncomfortable  while the boy was gently blowing in his flute, he had a shaky body and tears were falling from his eyes when Wangji realized the scarifications on Mo Xuanyu's arms and the blood on the floor was his. He then walks to the boy with a face filled with dissapointment and sadness. Lan Zhan then put his hand on the desperate boy's shoulder in order to calm him down and discuss with the poor boy.
"-Excuse me, young man?"
Mo Xuanyu then looks right in Lan Wangji's eyes starting a long eye contact about 30 seconds after Lan Zhan breaks the eye contact and continues.
"-excuse me, but where did you learn this melody young master Mo??
-ho- well I... I learned it from books. "
He was obviously lying wich wangji was aware of and Mo Xuanyu knew he found out about his lie.
"-Books you say, young master Mo?
-yes, books!
-hmm....
In a hour, a reunion between your clan and gusu will take place in your mansion, so why don't you come assist to it, I would love having you'r company in this reunion.
-alright, I will come, but please master Wangji, don't be surprised if I am not well liked in the reunion.....
-don't worry I am aware of their strange disgust towards you young master Mo.
-Just call me Mo Xuanyu and put to the trash all the courtesy towards me please master wangji, I ain't worth the recognition.
-alright, Mo Xuanyu from now on I will stop with the courtesy but you are worth them, and please erase all your courtesy towards me and simply call me by my name.
-if this is your desire then let be it, then from now on I will call you Lan Zhan.
-great,well then, see you in a hour Mo Xuanyu.
-see you later, Lan Zhan."
And with those words, Lan wangji steps out of the room with a certain happiness, while Mo Xuanyu just stays on the floor watching Lan Zhan dissapear in a beautiful sun with a smile on his face....
Guys!!!! I am so happy to be finished with this chapter!!! The two first chapters were just some reminders of the original work but the next chapters are going to change the whole story and that's where the whole fanfiction takes place, also I am sorry if there was any grammatical mistake, english isn't my birth language and I'll eventually make a French version of this so tell me in comment if I should!! This chapter took me exactly 795 words in total. Have a great day/night and dont forget to stay hydrated and to sleep a proper amount of time. (Not like me) I promise the next chapters will be unexpected in a good way (I hope so) 😅😅