Y/N: Issei sorry to break it to ya which I always do, that right there is a dude. Said with a smirk.

This made him eh not to hear it again but.

Rias: He's correct, he dressed with girls clothing but he's actually a boy. Said with a smile.

This got issei to pale at that cannot believe that kid is a boy wearing girls uniform.

Issei: YOU KIDDING ME!?. Yelled with a shocked look.

They shook their heads and issei falls to his knees saying something like forsaken.

(Y/N) looking at the young boy and smile as he goes to him.

The young teen scared to see him but the look at his face meaning he won't bring harm.

As (y/n) kneel to his level.

Y/N: You may heard of me but I know your counterpart was exactly the same way as you, gasper vladi the vampire devil. Said with a smile.

This got him surprised to hear that even rias and the rest are surprised, even issei and asia are quite surprised to hear he's a vampire.

Rias: Wait gasper counterpart was the same?. Said with a confused look.

He nod to her.

Y/N: I helped him a lot to master his abilities and he looks up to me as a big brother to him. Said with a smile.

Then turn to the young man who's awed to hear that.

(Y/N) moved his right arm towards gasper to pat on his head, which he flinch a bit but surprisingly find it comforting.

Y/N: I know you been through a lot gasper just like you other did, but I promise you that I will help you through it and become stronger. Said with a smile.

This got the young vampire awed to hear that.

(Y/N) looks at rias.

Y/N: You don't mind I takeover his training, I know his sacred gear but what he need is to get over his nervousness and shyness to control his emotions better. Said with a smile.

Rias can see his point and looking at gasper.

Rias: It's all up to you gasper I won't force you. Said with a small smile.

This got the young vampire to think about it and looks at (y/n) if his other trusted him so will he.

Gasper: W-Will you help me big brother. Said with a nervous look.

He smile at him and nod.

Y/N: Yeah I will help you become stronger for rias and everyone else. Said with a smile.

This made him smile to hear that and can't wait to see what progress will be.

He stands up.

Y/N: Now then we start by going to the outside of the building and go for ice cream. Said with a smile.

This made the vampire smile to hear that and koneko drooling hearing the dessert.

Later.

(Y/N), gasper, koneko, xenovia, asia and issei are at the ice cream shop buying their orders.

While rias along with akeno and kiba went on a meeting with sirzechs.

Gasper was nervous at first when he went out of the old school building for the first time in years and seeing the town but (y/n) was by his side the whole time making sure that he's not alone with asia being supportive too.